JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Slight derail but, pray for the Philippines. Hard times.

There's times in a NTers life when something is more important then shoes, and this is one of them.
If anyone what's to help the people in the Philippines please check out this thread
http://niketalk.com/t/574444/please...ilippines-in-the-wake-of-super-typhoon-haiyan

Was just thinking that mods should spread this around to people who don't normally go to the General section/view NT primarily from their phones.

Just for reference, the link to the NT Donation page is down temporarily.

Slight derail but, pray for the Philippines. Hard times.

There's times in a NTers life when something is more important then shoes, and this is one of them.
If anyone what's to help the people in the Philippines please check out this thread
http://niketalk.com/t/574444/please...ilippines-in-the-wake-of-super-typhoon-haiyan

Was just thinking that mods should spread this around to people who don't normally go to the General section/view NT primarily from their phones.

Just for reference, the link to the NT Donation page is down temporarily.

Yeah I was just thinking the same thing.

Anybody have any experience checking out with a gift card on FNL? Just thinkin that because I'm only a highschool student without a credit card that that may be a quick method

For the ones who asked, just got a response. Royals were less then 25K. Take that info and do what you wish with it, Almost same as a DB or Fear 5 etc. Wish i copped that size run when i had the chance. Smh.

For the ones who asked, just got a response. Royals were less then 25K. Take that info and do what you wish with it, Almost same as a DB or Fear 5 etc. Wish i copped that size run when i had the chance. Smh.
so you're saying my royals are as rare as a DB3?

where are you getting these numbers?

Il drop some un-related Numbers while im at it that he gave me just for ppls curiousity.
BHM 3's 15K
Bel Airs 20K
Fear 5's 20-25K
Wc '88 3's 120K

Tweet him, hes always happy to hand out info

But yeh back to bred's if they make 50K il be happy, even 40K. Will be able too cop with alot of effort, 25K and il be in for a long night come 28th

Il drop some un-related Numbers while im at it that he gave me just for ppls curiousity.
BHM 3's 15K
Bel Airs 20K
Fear 5's 20-25K
Wc '88 3's 120K

But yeh back to bred's if they make 50K il be happy, even 40K. Will be able too cop with alot of effort, 25K and il be in for a long night come 28th
i did a 7 hours camp to get a reserve ticket for my royals... not too bad at all.

HOH's let you camp on wednesday or thursday in the day time so i don't gotta lose sleep.. just gotta call in sick to work or something.

i did a 7 hours camp to get a reserve ticket for my royals... not too bad at all.

HOH's let you camp on wednesday or thursday in the day time so i don't gotta lose sleep.. just gotta call in sick to work or something.

Hows that work? U get to go home at night and spot is saved or you have to camp over night like down here in australia?

More ppl were after jokers here, i got mine with ease i really wish i lined up again could tripled and then gone to the after store and copped about 10 pairs, we got a massive stock load of them nike made a mass mistake i was too stupid too think about it

Hows that work? U get to go home at night and spot is saved or you have to camp over night like down here in australia?

More ppl were after jokers here, i got mine with ease i really wish i lined up again could tripled and then gone to the after store and copped about 10 pairs, we got a massive stock load of them nike made a mass mistake i was too stupid too think about it
they give out tickets at 5pm.

line starts.. whenever people show up THAT day, which is usually on a wednesday or thursday.

if you get a ticket for the shoes in your size.

you show up on release day, and just give them the ticket.. and they give you the shoes

they give out tickets at 5pm.

line starts.. whenever people show up THAT day, which is usually on a wednesday or thursday.

if you get a ticket for the shoes in your size.

you show up on release day, and just give them the ticket.. and they give you the shoes

thats heaps diff too hear, sucks for ppl who cant get outta work, over here, comes sat morning line ups can start from friday night or 3-5am sat morning depending and always FCFS, sorta prefer that, saves two trips for 1 shoe

lets stop the speculation and wait til release info comes out

no point in asking some random dude, none of you know what JB is gonna do with these.

ill bet money they will have more of these than royals, black toes, and shadows.

BHM 3's 15K
Bel Airs 20K
Fear 5's 20-25K
Wc '88 3's 120K

As long as Eastbay & Footlocker drop these with NDC we all gonna be eatin on RD

7 hours to get a reserve ticket is not bad?  on top of that, yall are calling out of work to do it?  that's pretty sad  
laugh.gif

BHM 3's 15K

Bel Airs 20K

Fear 5's 20-25K

Wc '88 3's 120K

Wait, you call into work to camp for shoes? :smh:

no point in asking some random dude, none of you know what JB is gonna do with these.

ill bet money they will have more of these than royals, black toes, and shadows.
Cosign. Not spotlight holiday release, but also last quality release of year, Nike going to try and $$$ in.

It's Matt Powell's job to analyze sales data, hardly a "random dude". but we should listen to you tho...

Back
Top Bottom