JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Son, I'm tired of ___'s quoting mad paragraphs just to cross it out :lol:

Like, bruh; I have to scroll through that.

Let me clarify what I said . I have had at least one Jordan 3-20 growing up and even now. I have never had every colorway or anywhere close to it. I used to cop one Jordan a year growing up and have never shaken the habit. Unfortunately now it more like 15 a year LOL. I just have never liked the ones or twos so I admit I am a bit naive on those two J's.

stay not liking 1's please. Don't try to be convinced.

Carry on.

It's one of my grails.

Sick time is paid out 1/3 of regular hourly rate at the end of the year. I had plenty of sick hours accrualed.

Most people use up their sick time whenever chance possible.

7 hours at a mall chilling with some friends is considered a good day off for me.

Judge me all you want.

Son, I'm tired of ___'s quoting mad paragraphs just to cross it out :lol:

Like, bruh; I have to scroll through that.

This

We still going back & forth bout numbers?

5k pairs?
20k pairs?
100k pairs...?

And THAT.

If you put effort towards the release, you'll get your pair.

If you don't get a pair, oh well. Pay resale prices. Nike don't owe us ****. They're going to make as many as they want. If its not a lot, then we must do what we always do, and thats just try our best to cop

The number really makes no difference.

They can make 500 or 500,000... At this point, they'll sell out regardless.

The more pairs there are, the more multiples dudes will buy. So your chances don't really get that much larger. They guy that buys 2 on RD for a Limited release will buy 2-3 times that amount if they are a GR. So whatever.

So suck it up and just hope for the best.

Ppl ask i provide, its that simple, curiousity aint a crime is it? Didnt think so.
NT can be full of ppl with nothing to do but talk **** sometimes.
Back to the breds.

I like seeing production numbers of shoes. I think that is one of the cool things about this hobby is kinda getting the inside on these releases.

^good for you

I don't post much in here but I like the talk about the pizza better. It's not even release day yet and we already have people arguing.

I'll take the word of an old man on twitter before the word of someone who aided in scamming NTers during the SDS fiasco you fueled.

#beatadeadhorsecauseitapplies
As one of many who actually feel for Zyzz's constant advertising of SDS concords (and I got HORRIBLE fakes), I 2nd this..

Now he pretends he has nearly no idea what people are talking about when it's brought up..

Of course he didn't force anyone's hand to buy anything, but he sure as hell was batting heavy over the legitimacy of SDS.
everyone here has moved on and forgotten about it.

Have we moved on? Yes.. But have we forgotten? Clearly not..

Lesson learned.

Thread so messed up I don't even know where to begin to moderate.........
mean.gif
EVERYBODY RUN!!!

:rofl:

im thinking about starting a new thread to give everyone a clean slate before the mod hammer starts rolling.

seems like we are close enough to the release date now.

Last edited:
:rofl:

im thinking about starting a new thread to give everyone a clean slate before the mod hammer starts rolling.

seems like we are close enough to the release date now.
It doesn't matter because after release we are gonna need like 2 aftermath threads :lol:

just easier to follow for both me and members interested in more relevant info. will probably hold off until december before creating a new thread.

Back
Top Bottom