JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Never realized how many people are mad Bert. Bert. . :lol: No hard feelings man but doesn't hurt to admit when your wrong sometimes or at least acknowledge you say something else now different from what you said before. That's how people move on and forget about it. If you don't man up like that, you'll have a bunch of grudge holding NTers that never forget like now :lol:

Last edited:
Geez, i thought this thread was pretty good compared to most. Anyway, come release, hoping for a bred 1 with pizza slice of choice photos. Im in since no party out in the burgh lol.

So I have never bought a pair on 1's or 2's in my life and I have bought most every other J 3-20. What makes these or the royals special compared to the other colorways that sit forever like the Dominque pair that just came out. Is it because it is an OG colorway and Nike Air ?

Never realized how many people are mad Bert. Bert. . :lol: No hard feelings man but doesn't hurt to admit when your wrong sometimes or at least acknowledge you say something else now different from what you said before. That's how people move on and forget about it. If you don't man up like that, you'll have a bunch of grudge holding NTers that never forget like now :lol:

In his words...." U Mad tho?"
He truly is, for a nerve has been struck.

i cant wait for these to come out, i have never owned a pair of black/red 1s (minus my KOs) and am looking forward to owning these regardless of how i have to obtain them.....

But i wont do that! lmao

Am i the only one not buying this Matt dude's numbers of 20K Fear 5's and DB5's?

The fear's are pretty rare on ebay and the secondary market in general...

Hopefully he's legit...

Can anyone drop some background on him? Who he works for, his job title, etc??

Just curious on what makes him an expert/authority in the industry... Please forgive my ignorance about him...

Seriously, who here is in Tampa and wants to camp with me? i dont camp for shoes but i do not want to pay resale for these and my company gives us from the 21st through the new year off with pay so essentially i will be getting paid to camp so im down with the clown for campin, TAMPA hit me up so we can do this proper and get some shoes instead of bein screwed at the university mall like the royal fiasco.

not everyone got fakes. and theres nothing to admit? he sold legit shoes before why is why i vouched for him so yea? i mean people were buying from air randy and others regardless, so am i responsible for that too?

Seriously, who here is in Tampa and wants to camp with me? i dont camp for shoes but i do not want to pay resale for these and my company gives us from the 21st through the new year off with pay so essentially i will be getting paid to camp so im down with the clown for campin, TAMPA hit me up so we can do this proper and get some shoes instead of bein screwed at the university mall like the royal fiasco.
I'll be in Tampa by that time. University Mall though? 
roll.gif
I don't mess around there anymore. I either hit up Citrus or International.

not everyone got fakes. and theres nothing to admit? he sold legit shoes before why is why i vouched for him so yea? i mean people were buying from air randy and others regardless, so am i responsible for that too?

^ was not referring to that. I can't speak about that since I don't know. Was referring to your "It's gonna be a GR" posts and the only reason you had proof why is because the 88s weren't limited for you since you could get 4 pairs if you wanted to.

View media item 652791
View media item 652792
Now your just saying "I bet money that these will have more numbers than royals and black toes". That was frustration that caused some people to boil over with all the other stories I read posted here.

But can you still say they are gonna be a GR?

Btw, tried making a well thought out, fact filled response without further trouble. But.. this thread is definitely getting locked at this rate. :lol: loved it too. :smh:

I'll be in Tampa by that time. University Mall though? :rofl: I don't mess around there anymore. I either hit up Citrus or International.
first off it aint that bad and second im sure university will have the most pairs compared to the latter

first off it aint that bad and second im sure university will have the most pairs compared to the latter
No its pretty bad, but what are you basing the latter off of? Do they usually have the most pairs? I also live like right down the road from Citrus, so University's a drive, but if they'll definitely have the most pairs that changes things.

i dunno for sure but when anything is even remotely limited or not a GR University is the mall that gets them, urban malls always get the limited releases

Am i the only one not buying this Matt dude's numbers of 20K Fear 5's and DB5's?

The fear's are pretty rare on ebay and the secondary market in general...

Hopefully he's legit...

Can anyone drop some background on him? Who he works for, his job title, etc??

Just curious on what makes him an expert/authority in the industry... Please forgive my ignorance about him...
All of the doubt over this "old guy" makes me laugh.  Basically he "analyzes" the sales figures that Nike releases in order to keep their shareholders happy.  He divides sales by the retail price of the shoe to get an approximate number of pairs sold.  Total sales / retail price = number of pairs sold.  I'm sure there's a bit more to it but that's the general idea.  It's not rocket science.  But then again, division is probably higher level math to the typical Jordan wearer these days...  

http://www.sneakerwatch.com/article...rlamange-reviews-the-2013-bred-air-jordan-1s/ hey guys not sure  if you saw this video yet but, thought I would share.. respect

He's not really a shoe head, kinda like that about him lol. Doesn't really give a **** or try to stunt. He's right tho, they are a timeless classic.

I was trying to check out the toe to see if they pair was GM couldn't really tell.

It's starting to sink it that these are gonna be a problem...

I hate when Charlemagne talks sneakers, I'm always cringing like...Mike was wearing hoop earrings his rookie year :stoneface: :stoneface:

But the interview solidified that the air Jordan 1 is a timeless silhouette. I can definitely agree with him on the fact they will still be here 10-15 years from now, even longer.

What's the consensus on that sneaker watch pair though...I'm leaning toward the G word....

This threads making me feel this release could be dangerous come RD like concords.
Everyone we need too chill
There just shoes

Nice pics man...

500x1000px-LL-1ce977d4_JohnnyDeppOG_Is.jpeg

I can't help but look at the back side of the shoe and think to myself, if this was posted today, people be screaming FAKE!! is it me or is the left shoe is held higher and the right shoe is actually taller.

LOL @ "Thread so messed up I don't even know where to begin to moderate......... 
mean.gif
" - bigj505

Back
Top Bottom