JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

That Dr J pic with Jordan, Nique, Nance, Stansbury, Woolridge(RIP), Griffin, and Drexler :nthat:

Am i the only one not buying this Matt dude's numbers of 20K Fear 5's and DB5's?

The fear's are pretty rare on ebay and the secondary market in general...

Hopefully he's legit...

Can anyone drop some background on him? Who he works for, his job title, etc??

Just curious on what makes him an expert/authority in the industry... Please forgive my ignorance about him...
All of the doubt over this "old guy" makes me laugh.  Basically he "analyzes" the sales figures that Nike releases in order to keep their shareholders happy.  He divides sales by the retail price of the shoe to get an approximate number of pairs sold.  Total sales / retail price = number of pairs sold.  I'm sure there's a bit more to it but that's the general idea.  It's not rocket science.  But then again, division is probably higher level math to the typical Jordan wearer these days...  

So, are the figures just ballpark ranges? What "Retail price" does he factor in? At cost wholesale prices? Also, does he factor in B grades sold at outlets for less than retail?

So, are the figures just ballpark ranges? What "Retail price" does he factor in? At cost wholesale prices? Also, does he factor in B grades sold at outlets for less than retail?

Ask him on Twitter @mattSOS he will tell you, he's a open book. But his figures are as close as you will ever get without being told direct from Nike, no other way to get more accurate figures

Ask him on Twitter @mattSOS he will tell you, he's a open book. But his figures are as close as you will ever get without being told direct from Nike, no other way to get more accurate figures

I scanned through his feed, and he seems to help anyone with questions. But he contradicted himself when he answered your question about the 88's. On Nov. 10 someone asked the same question and received a different answer. 50K vs. 120K (120K was the Black grape V's. Maybe a typo?)

He also stated that he analyses only US sales.....

How much are the NA 1s in England. My sister wants to buy me something since I bought her a DS a long time ago and a Camera less than a year ago but I dont want her dropping serious loot. Thank you.

How much are the NA 1s in England. My sister wants to buy me something since I bought her a DS a long time ago and a Camera less than a year ago but I dont want her dropping serious loot. Thank you.

From what I've seen they retail at £110, with the exchange rate it's about $176 USD.

$140. like everywhere else...
View media item 509158
I love how you so confidently give clearly the wrong answer, like an idiot. The ignorance of some people :smh:

From what I've seen they retail at £110, with the exchange rate it's about $176 USD.

Thanks. Would cop for myself at that price. Don't want my sister spending that on me though.

Last edited:
New England eh?

laugh.gif

How's the quality compared to the banned ones that released last year?

I believe you are talking about 2011? Those had distressed leather and though they weren't true to OG leather or the form in general, the leather quality is very very nice. So soft that prominent creases wouldn't show. Better leather than these but not true to OG like these. So I guess it depends how you see it

Woah. Has that little picture of an arrow out of the text box in a quote block that automatically leads you to the actual post always been there? Never noticed that til now. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom