JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Air-Jordan-1-Black-Red-Tag-2001.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-2013-Black-Red-Tag.jpg
AJ-1-Black-Red-2001-Insole.jpg
AJ1-BRED-2013-Tongue.jpg

it says alot for me that I havent given in and copped at least 2 pairs through pre-orders. I'm normally on it with no damns given. But the GM fiasco has me shook. Everytime I see a pre-order, its like a crack head who's gone clean, but still has the urge. Resisting is becoming difficult for me!

Nice pics and especially those ogs a few pages back. JB needs to release the metallic blue and white/grey

the banned 1 really gave this colorway a rebirth

...anyway - surprised these aren't cut higher than the '01's...but the color on them looks closer to original

what a great cop

those pics 
eek.gif
 favorite pair of 1's next to Royals, hopefully I'll be able to cop because I missed on Royals earlier this year.

the banned 1 really gave this colorway a rebirth

...anyway - surprised these aren't cut higher than the '01's...but the color on them looks closer to original

what a great cop
I have to disagree with you on that my dude.

Banned 1s were easy to attain when they hit a few outlets and did phone orders. When Nike put that RD after the eBay prices went, it was lights out. Resellers and sheep alike bought into the hype. 

Finally some pics, way too much chatter going on the last 15 or so pages. :lol:

Man the red on the 2001's brings a tear to my eye.

Back
Top Bottom