JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

^Its been there for a while. Never knew it was a button.

New England tho :x Don't try to play it cool out of this one. :smh:

Last edited:
:lol: rcjbbp1313 rcjbbp1313

Anyways, sunshineblotters sunshineblotters lemme know how that works out. I got a close friend studying abroad in London right now and I'm trying to see if she can hook me up but I don't want to put her through the trouble either.

Last edited:
i thought i read new england
laugh.gif

my bad

some of you relax, no need for the gif.

some of you try way to hard.
i cant wait to hear your excuse when these breds come up short

:lol: rcjbbp1313 rcjbbp1313

Anyways, sunshineblotters sunshineblotters lemme know how that works out. I got a close friend studying abroad in London right now and I'm trying to see if she can hook me up but I don't want to put her through the trouble either.

Well my brother was able to walk in and grab my size of Royals a few days after they came out. All the 1s sat there. NA or not. I was there for several weeks and the Black Toes just sat too. By the time I left Size was selling the Shadows early and I had no problem scooping my pair.

There will be no trouble for these. I just don't want her spending so much money on me.

Yup. The black toes and shadows sold out in 3-4 weeks. And that is pretty fast considering Niketown had the Grapes months after release in various sizes. Hell I even saw the Olive IXs just sitting on store shelves. The clovers went on sale. The Royals sold out in 1 - 2 weeks. Don't know if these are more or less popular than the Royals But that should give you an idea.

Also my family is in London, which gets more allocations than anywhere else in England. Don't know where your friend lives

Last edited:
Yup. The black toes and shadows sold out in 3-4 weeks. And that is pretty fast considering Niketown had the Grapes months after release in various sizes. Hell I even saw the Olive IXs just sitting on store shelves. The clovers went on sale. The Royals sold out in 1 - 2 weeks. Don't know if these are more or less popular than the Royals But that should give you an idea.

Also my family is in London, which gets more allocations than anywhere else in England. Don't know where your friend lives

it's still 2001 there :-(

edit: that cements it, definitely moving out of the US after I graduate

Last edited:
Nah they are just into old school runners. AM1s fly off shelves there. It is only thing people wear. Nike SW retroes fly off shelves too. UK got OG and retro+ colorways of the Huaraches all spring and summer while we got those ugly *** Huarache free runners :smh: . Anyway I went to the mall to go spit game at some yambz walked into the Foot Locker, noticed they had the Huaraches (even tho they didnt have them the day before) I asked for a pair in my size. They said they only had that display pair left. It was an unexpected restock in a few colorways and they still sold out in 2 hours.

Asics Gel Lytes also move off shelves pretty fast but they aren't nearly as mass produced.

Dunks go in and out of demand. When I was there in the summer dunks were out.

The only Jordans I saw people wear in London were they IVs. The black and white cements were pretty popular. I saw a few white cement IIIs as well but nothing too serious.

Last edited:
Well if you have big feet you have to go grab em round release. The girl at the store literally said to me "Only big feet basketball players buy those shoes and we are stuck with with all these smaller sizes in inventory"

I told her that if I could ship these to america for free, I would buy the store. Told her that the Olive 9s sold out in minutes and her jaw dropped. I told her even those (purple Lebrons with the 3m can't remember what they are called) and the BHM pack sold out in a few hours and she didnt believe me.

sunshineblotters sunshineblotters oh I called several footlockers in Australia to try and see if their was any way they could ship me a pair of royals lol. they weren't going. they were so nice about it tho lol, they were genuinely disappointed they couldn't help me

Last edited:
I just wanna touch em! Shadows or Royals Quality is my curiousity atm. Not that itl matter one bit lol. Damn hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom