JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I always love the pic or gif of bart scott cause my boys took em right out the following week.

As far as the leather goes what previous release do you consider "good"? I don't like how smooth and shiny these look on the sides. Banned and Vegas both had texture to them that you could see in photos.
I know very little about this stuff so maybe I'm completely wrong, but I don't think the quality on these will be stellar.

As far as the leather goes what previous release do you consider "good"? I don't like how smooth and shiny these look on the sides. Banned and Vegas both had texture to them that you could see in photos.
I know very little about this stuff so maybe I'm completely wrong, but I don't think the quality on these will be stellar.

I was right, I'm not the only one who doesn't like the shiny leather used on these year's retros. Well, I like them but not to the point that they will be on top my shoe rack. If you're asking about recent releases I'm going to pick shadows or black toe leather.

Btw, I hope you didn't see fakes or bad grey market pairs and came up with that conclusion.

I was right, I'm not the only one who doesn't like the shiny leather used on these year's retros. Well, I like them but not to the point that they will be on top my shoe rack. If you're asking about recent releases I'm going to pick shadows or black toe leather.

Btw, I hope you didn't see fakes or bad grey market pairs and came up with that conclusion.
No, these were all shoes I got to see in person. I understand we take what we can get. This is an iconic colorway/shoe that a lot of us want. I was just wondering what is considered good quality here.

I gotta thank my cousins for puttin me on back in '09Classics only. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom