JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I'd like to get two but I've told people I would help them out so not sure if that's going to happen

I hope Nike mass produces these like some of their recent retros. I was really bothered that they made the Royal 1's so tough to get. I hope they don't do that with these Black/Red 1's. 

Hoping this will get overshadowed by the gamma XIs so u can copped this with ease as well this is what I want the most

I don't think gammas on the same day would take the heat off of these.. They been gettin a lot of buzz. And a lot of people are wanting multiples, myself included.

I don't think gammas on the same day would take the heat off of these.. They been gettin a lot of buzz. And a lot of people are wanting multiples, myself included.

yeah regardless of production levels, I really wonder how this release is gonna go. I'm having trouble judging the hype cuz they're 1s. I think I'll be ok in my area, but i think A LOT of you dudes on the coasts are gonna come up empty handed :nerd:

Charlamagne might not be knowledgable most of the time, but he nailed it when he said these are solidified classics, and they will be around for a very long time, hopefully they reach air force 1 longevity.

All i need is 2 pairs , and im out till maybe the infrared 6's come out.

this. But maybe the blackcat jordan 4's before then.

We've got hypebeast a galore out here on the east coast...hopefully they don't hear bout these.

Boy you can tell release is coming given all these new profiles popping in here. The aj1 og quality has been very good this year regardless of any single shoe. Exceptional all year. The "line" is following its template given a minor tweak early on. Not gonna be any special shoe. Banneds were made and gone so dont get to excited.

Hoping this will get overshadowed by the gamma XIs so u can copped this with ease as well this is what I want the most

not a chance bruh

releases mean nothing. soon as the gamma release is over, the focus is on there by EVERYONE. period.

^ exactly. There are xi people, there are I people like any other shoe. In between are the resellers, hypebeasts and fairweather fans.

Depends on the age group.  A younger crowd would flock towards the 11's, while a more seasoned crowd would gravitate towards the 1's.

Last edited:
Like a shoe that will sell out in an hour and a half will have any effect on a shoe that will sell out in 12 seconds. Especially a week apart.

Gamma's :smh:

I don't get the appeal.
The hypebeasts do though

People shouldn't think that since the 11s are coming out a week before they're gonna forget about these
These are gonna sell out with the quickness regardless. Be ready guys

Apparently, according to some higher ups I know in FTL, there aren't going to be too many stores getting them. Footlockers who's volume are over 7.3mil, House of Hoops, House of Heroes (New kids version of House of Hoops), and select FootAction's. I remember seeing someone write that they made a load of sneakers as to fulfill the holiday money rake, but I don't know if I can believe that now. I was really hoping to be able to get my own pair. Thoughts on this new info?

Apparently, according to some higher ups I know in FTL, there aren't going to be too many stores getting them. Footlockers who's volume are over 7.3mil, House of Hoops, House of Heroes (New kids version of House of Hoops), and select FootAction's. I remember seeing someone write that they made a load of sneakers as to fulfill the holiday money rake, but I don't know if I can believe that now. I was really hoping to be able to get my own pair. Thoughts on this new info?

same as every other pair of OG 1s this year

Back
Top Bottom