JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

super glad these releasing after 2 major jb releases...anybody under 25 will probably sleep on these..

im tryna grab 5 pairs for safety

Apparently, according to some higher ups I know in FTL, there aren't going to be too many stores getting them. Footlockers who's volume are over 7.3mil, House of Hoops, House of Heroes (New kids version of House of Hoops), and select FootAction's. I remember seeing someone write that they made a load of sneakers as to fulfill the holiday money rake, but I don't know if I can believe that now. I was really hoping to be able to get my own pair. Thoughts on this new info?

The Monday on the week of release check the unlocked FTL website to see which stores will be getting the Black Red OG 1s for your area. All year for me it has been the same HOHs in my city receiving these OG 1s, so I'm not surprised to read this news.

Last edited:
i can secure 5 pairs wit my in store connects
with ndc and the rest of the online providers i can usually grab another 5-7 pairs
EASY

but back on topic im grabbing 10 pairs of these now just cause i see the hype lolol

I did not know we had a real life human spider on niketalk

Apparently, according to some higher ups I know in FTL, there aren't going to be too many stores getting them. Footlockers who's volume are over 7.3mil, House of Hoops, House of Heroes (New kids version of House of Hoops), and select FootAction's. I remember seeing someone write that they made a load of sneakers as to fulfill the holiday money rake, but I don't know if I can believe that now. I was really hoping to be able to get my own pair. Thoughts on this new info?

Sounds like a load of ****

you need to be able to get into a Niketown's stock room and you can get 20 paits easily

wait FTLs are getting these?

for all the paast 1 releases of this year no FTLs around here got em. only HOHs and shoe palace
truuu

in my city only all HOH,dtlr and jimmy jazz get these..oh yea and 1 footaction outside the city

none of the average footlocker chains get these..

Sound to me like 1 presales aint doing so well with the rape prices so we got us a little hype squad in here tryna make people pannick to cough up the dough.

Be smart people and you wont get handled prison style.

At the end of the day they are just shoes

cant help but to make friends with people u see atleast once-twice a month SMHx100000

I give them my money, they give me my shoes, then I exit. I don't really care for conversations when I'm purchasing my sneakers... maybe I should have said "friendlier" rather than "likable".

If your 16, you should be focusing on scoring on a SAT for college, not scoring on some Jordan's

Last edited:
Hey more power to the kid if he can do that. At the end of the day they are just shoes. Its all on the buyer. If people had self control nobody would even be selling shoes for double the price

Last edited:

cant help but to make friends with people u see atleast once-twice a month SMHx100000
I give them my money, they give me my shoes, then I exit. I don't really care for conversations when I'm purchasing my sneakers... maybe I should have said "friendlier" rather than "likable".
yup. being friendly goes a long way 
If your 16, you should be focusing on scoring on a SAT for college, not scoring on some Jordan's
your acting like i have to spend hours upon hours getting ready for a release all i have to do is make a phone call to the store and if they get em ill cop em

i dont get why people make copping a shoe out to seem so difficult if i get them i get them if i dont im not losing sleep over it THEYRE JUST SHOES

and i was joking about getting 20 pairs 
laugh.gif

I guess so. It's just that when I was 16, I was doing 16 year old stuff. Talking about getting 20 pairs of shoes when they are just shoes and your 16 bragging on a sneaker forum.. Doesn't seem like priorities are in order :lol:

Edit:
Lmao your joking. I retract what I said about you but not for 16 year olds :lol: enjoy life when you can at your age too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom