JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

^^ haha it's true though the laney ones are very decent. If I can get em on forget it im lying I just really thought about them while I was writing this them joints suck.

Last edited:

There's an empty spot between my Royals and my shadows box
smokin.gif
Here these will fill that spot for you
looks like a pair Ronald Mcdonald would cop

Here these will fill that spot for you View media item 657277
:rofl:

Lol I still haven't see someone wear these..
Neither have I

How are y'all going to tell my man that his opinion is wrong though? :lol:

Makes no sense considering the definition of an opinion, but somehow, some way, his opinion managed to be wrong.

Only good retro+ colorway of the OG 1s is the Clovers and Shanghais.
:rofl:. Fits him perfectly!

Were the laneys from this weekn go to outlets? I don't wanna pay full retail
I just don't see them selling out

Makes no sense considering the definition of an opinion, but somehow, some way, his opinion managed to be wrong.

Only good retro+ colorway of the OG 1s is the Clovers and Shanghais.

He's wrong for liking the Hawks, but the only good non-original colorway Nike Air I's are those two? :lol:

The Knicks would be my favorite out of that category. Hope to finally grab those soon.

Last edited:
The Knicks are okay. Not for me though. But your opinion would not be wrong for liking them.

And yes pretty much. The hawks are by far the uglies of all the OG 1s

Last edited:
I can't believe some of you still think this will be a GR. Denial at its finest.

And man, some of you act like being 16 years old means you were a prisoner. No time to cop kicks because of tests? What? I didnt think we had that many Ivy League members here.

Thank god that AJ 1s are not hot where I live. Shadows and Black Toes were quite easy to obtain at my local Footaction.

Back
Top Bottom