JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

All i can AFFORD is one pair 
same. I will try and see if I can trade my 88 IIIs for these (maybe, not sure yet)
I feel like casual jordan buyers will miss out on these because they won't realize how limited they are. it will depend on how many legit sneakerheads and hypes are in your area
Casual Jordan buyers don't have the internet? Or maybe they are dumb enough to believe Zyzz's post?

Last edited:
well i would make them purple where the heel and toe are(kinda like a royals deal but with purple and yellow), make the red part going to the toe area black and make the wings logo black, wala Lakers 1s. im not going to go nuts on them but at the right price they will be had and it will get done and i will post it for yall no problem.
Well im trying to score a pair on the cheap so if u have use for the donor sans tongue, let me know. Still trying to figure if tongues from dif sizes might fit a 10.

I got you fam & in his defense his name IS Dj Mustard [emoji]128514[/emoji]
kanye was right, he has the dudes taking it too far now haha

maybe he was going for that deadpool look...
deadpool_cartoon_by_randy-gootjes.jpg
ehh, not at all. anyways ..."mustard on the beat...im different, yeah im different" 

Hello all. I am new here. Well not entirely...I guess I've been lurking until now; not for information persay, but just to see you all's reaction to certain releases, before and after. Someone should do a Documentary on NT. Academically, NT could serve as the best sociology thesis ever. anyways. 

This thread ya'll got goin here in particular compelled me to join fully, because you all seem to be over excited for the release of these, when in fact, you should look to a thread of the past to predict the outcome of the Bred I release: 

http://niketalk.com/t/519529/official-air-jordan-i-retro-black-royal-thread-feb-2013

It's all a cycle that people don't seem to see. I heard earlier this year, that the blk/royals were more limited then the 2001 incarnation of the same shoe....so I don't know what possesses people to think that the Bred Is will be any different. Now that could be faulty info, but it seems legit for the most part. Taking into consideration obvious abhorrent aspects for any xmas jb release(resellers, hypebeasts, xmas release hood ratchets), I feel as if the gammas will actually be a bit easier to be had than the Breds, unless jb upped production numbers from the blk/royals.  Just saying guys. Good luck to anyone trying for them, regardless of the obvious obstacles that will most certainly be had.  

Last edited:

Hello all. I am new here. Well not entirely...I guess I've been lurking until now; not for information persay, but just to see you all's reaction to certain releases, before and after. Someone should do a Documentary on NT. Academically, NT could serve as the best sociology thesis ever. anyways. 

This thread ya'll got goin here in particular compelled me to join fully, because you all seem to be over excited for the release of these, when in fact, you should look to a thread of the past to predict the outcome of the Bred I release: 

http://niketalk.com/t/519529/official-air-jordan-i-retro-black-royal-thread-feb-2013

It's all a cycle that people don't seem to see. I heard earlier this year, that the blk/royals were more limited then the 2001 incarnation of the same shoe....so I don't know what possesses people to think that the Bred Is will be any different. Now that could be faulty info, but it seems legit for the most part. Taking into consideration obvious abhorrent aspects for any xmas jb release(resellers, hypebeasts, xmas release hood ratchets), I feel as if the gammas will actually be a bit easier to be had than the Breds, unless jb upped production numbers from the blk/royals.  Just saying guys. Good luck to anyone trying for them, regardless of the obvious obstacles that will most certainly be had.  
condescending-wonka-template.png

jk...
welcome to the jungle...i mean nt

^ Strong first post lol. Welcome to NT fam!

In my short opinion, I anticipate the black and reds being limited yet a little more numbers than royals or shadows and for Gammas to be a general release.

Let em be ignorant bruh. You see this type of denial in just about every thread where the shoes will be clearly limited because 90% of NT doesnt know the effectiveness of Nike's QS marketing. They think nike will flood the streets like they did for the 2009 1s and AFs

Last edited:
i dont care what the numbers are i will be at my local mall lined up right after they close to secure my pair, lost out horribly on royals and will not on these.

the royal release stands as a good template for handling this release but problems for the US that affected the former, should not be present in the latter. i dont think anyone whos been buying 1s all year questions them being limited but i dont think the limited label has as much to do with certain production totals as it does what retailers get em. Whoever has that retail analyst guy up his sleeve should tweet for a list of og 1 production numbers.

All I have bought this year is the 1s and 88 IIIs. I do not question the limitedness of any of them. The major difference between the shoes were the demand, not the production numbers. Foot locker doesnt allow returns on limited shoes. They told me when I bought my clovers I can't return them. Guy also said they did receive more than the royals but nowhere near the amount of people wanted them. This will be just as limited as the other 1s with much more demand than any of them except the royals

the royal release stands as a good template for handling this release but problems for the US that affected the former, should not be present in the latter. i dont think anyone whos been buying 1s all year questions them being limited but i dont think the limited label has as much to do with certain production totals as it does what retailers get em. Whoever has that retail analyst guy up his sleeve should tweet for a list of og 1 production numbers.
Whenever they put limited on a shoe that  means they are putting 'extra effort' into making the shoe out of better materials. I think in the past couple years the terms quickstrike and limited and RESTOCK have been horribly overused.

I dont have time to e-camp, street camp, and compete with half the world for the poorly-made, over-priced sneakers.

Whenever they put limited on a shoe that  means they are putting 'extra effort' into making the shoe out of better materials. I think in the past couple years the terms quickstrike and limited and RESTOCK have been horribly overused.
They have been. Don't see how the Cavs were limited or QS or whatever. If you wanted them you got em. That applies to a lot of shoes since 2011

I dont have time to e-camp, street camp, and compete with half the world for the poorly-made, over-priced sneakers.
Not street camping in Dec in Chicago. E-camp, when I characteristically don't get it I will hit up the aussies or my british fam and if they can't get it I am working on a trade.

Last edited:
Dont see
How all ya can hate the laney 1's. out of all the retro + colorways the laney 1 is the only one i could have seen being released back in the 80's. the colorway fits the style the best

they wouldn't bother to check the internet. they probably wouldn't know about em till after they drop tbh

Casual Jordan buyers dont exist, you can't walk into footlocker at anytime and buy a relevant pair of jays anymore. If you're buying jays you're working at it

Last edited:
Casual Jordan buyers dont exist, you can't walk into footlocker at anytime and buy a relevant pair of jays anymore. If you're buying jays you're working at it

most people just enter raffles. people don't even pick up if they win half the time

Back
Top Bottom