JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

you have to be VIP and i guess gives you a chance to buy them? i dont even know.

im a member i think but i havent gotten an email...

I believe FNL is sending out emails today. I too have never received an email from them either. I don't recall anyone here mentioning winning the draft last year. It would have been nice if these 1's were included as well.

I believe FNL is sending out emails today. I too have never received an email from them either. I don't recall anyone here mentioning winning the draft last year. It would have been nice if these 1's were included as well.
Same here im not really into the 11s this year color. I would've been happy if it was the 1s draft but im guessing u will have to go to ur local shoe store to grab it.

Wish we were still in the "Eastbay catalogue era" where if you see them in the catalogue they have em and they dont sell out withing minutes but more like weeks, that is what is killing it for me. Even with the quality issues its not as bad as the fact that you cant just wake up and head to the mall and cop with ease. Making it easy to walk away for me.

I'm tempted to start camping out at my local mall but there are only like 4 people already in line, I'll probably start camping in a couple days

I actually won the draft last year. There were alot of mad people in line when the manager came out and said if you dont have a confirmation email your not getting a pair. Seems people were unaware of the draft. This year should be different.

I actually won the draft last year. There were alot of mad people in line when the manager came out and said if you dont have a confirmation email your not getting a pair. Seems people were unaware of the draft. This year should be different.
people shouldnt be mad about that. its not like FNL was talking about that draft for several months in advance 
laugh.gif

i didnt win last year i was heated. still got my pair though 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
it doesn't bother me that these fools cop "early release" "authentic section" nonsense... Just means that's (hopefully) 1 less competition on RD.

it doesn't bother me that these fools cop "early release" "authentic section" nonsense... Just means that's (hopefully) 1 less competition on RD.
lol that authentic section is a joke... people just hypnotizing themselves they can spend less money for the same thing

aint no free lunch. 

Back
Top Bottom