JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

people shouldnt be mad about that. its not like FNL was talking about that draft for several months in advance :lol:
i didnt win last year i was heated. still got my pair though :nthat:  

Those are fake you can tell by the toe.

Looks like House of Hoops Chicago is raffling these the wednesday and thursday before. I hate wasting gas collecting raffle tickets tho /:

Last edited:
I just checked the vid...these lames have "sneaker chats" about buying reps?!

What has this "culture" come to.

Lames with authentic's and "authentic's" all over YouTube representing the "culture".

This is why I won't wear my yeezys on the weekend. Why I dont camp or go to sneaker conventions.

NT is my sneaker outlet. Outside of that...I'm just a dude who likes wasting his money on shoes and doesn't care to have conversations with people in public about them.

NT is my sneaker outlet. Outside of that...I'm just a dude who likes wasting his money on shoes and doesn't care to have conversations with people in public about them.
These are some of the realest words spoken 
smokin.gif

Lames with authentic's and "authentic's" all over YouTube representing the "culture".

This is why I won't wear my yeezys on the weekend. Why I dont camp or go to sneaker conventions.

the dudes on YouTube be the lamest of them, the vocal minority. have yet to meet anybody like that in real life lol. most are pretty cool.

the other day I caught somebody wearing the og send help sbs around my way and he was talking about everything you just said

Last edited:

I think the key is finding folks that are similar to you within this hobby.

Many of these folks i've met and built solid relationships are right here on NT. Either met them at a release or right here on the boards/forums. I've even hooped/bbq'd with some of em.

I def agree with Mart that these youtube dudes and beast generation are a small minority (albeit a growing one) in the "culture".

I think the onus is on US the older sneaker enthusiasts to "School"/pass on knowledge to these "young bucks". I make it a point to whenever the opportunity presents itself.

"Heres the red leather. There you see the black leather. Those laces right there are black. It says nike on the tongue right there. The sole is white. Theres the swoosh. It is red. Did i firget to say that these are leather? And that they come with laces? Oh and they are high tops thats it for the review hit the like button and suscribe to my god awful anus reviews"

Many of these folks i've met and built solid relationships are right here on NT. Either met them at a release or right here on the boards/forums. I've even hooped/bbq'd with some of em.

I def agree with Mart that these youtube dudes and beast generation are a small minority (albeit a growing one) in the "culture".

I think the onus is on US the older sneaker enthusiasts to "School"/pass on knowledge to these "young bucks". I make it a point to whenever the opportunity presents itself.
Right.

I met a few folks on NT back when lining up was only an hr before opening.

I won a raffle a KD IV a year or 2 ago for my nephew...first time being in line for something in years. I get there, and I feel like a sore thumb. I'm in PJs with chanclas on and everyone else is fitted like they're off to the club at 7:00 a.m.

Everyone was talking kicks but I did stand next to his dude who chopped it up with me about football.

"Heres the red leather. There you see the black leather. Those laces right there are black. It says nike on the tongue right there. The sole is white. Theres the swoosh. It is red. Did i firget to say that these are leather? And that they come with laces? Oh and they are high tops thats it for the review hit the like button and suscribe to my god awful anus reviews"

The accuracy is stunning :lol:

Even have those type of corny dudes right here on NT, talking about "subscribe to my videos, give me a thumbs up, follow me on Instagram" like they're not just going over obvious materials and doing a little spin in place with them on 90% of the time :stoneface:

100% agreed on NT being enough of an outlet outside of the 2-3 friends I put on to sneakers/who also happen to be into them.

Last edited:
Right.

I won a raffle a KD IV a year or 2 ago for my nephew...first time being in line for something in years. I get there, and I feel like a sore thumb. I'm in PJs with chanclas on and everyone else is fitted like they're off to the club at 7:00 a.m.

Everyone was talking kicks but I did stand next to his dude who chopped it up with me about football.

:lol:...Truth right here...

Last time I lined up for anything was the grand opening of UNDFTD Vegas and I felt odd as hell in my beat down Air Force 1's from 2003...Made a private vow that day to never do that again...

Last edited:

Right.

I never get that....Did i miss a memo that we have to wear heat to a raffle or pick up? I felt under dress :lol:

The accuracy is stunning :lol:

Even have those type of corny dudes right here on NT, talking about "subscribe to my videos, give me a thumbs up, follow me on Instagram" like they're not just going over obvious materials and doing a little spin in place with them on 90% of the time :stoneface:

100% agreed on NT being enough of an outlet outside of the 2-3 friends I put on to sneakers/who also happen to be into them.
NT is the only place I go to talk about kicks because friends of mine either want to resell certain kicks or in it for the hype :smh: I try not to talk about kicks with them

I never get that....Did i miss a memo that we have to wear heat to a raffle or pick up? I felt under dress :lol:

I always wore some of my worst beaters to line-ups/camp-outs so no one would bother me as I'm the poor bummy cat in the corner without a shoe collection.

That's the perception I prefer to give the vultures. It also allows me to hear cats speak freely - I've noticed dudes with their best kicks on get the screw face (in an economically depressed area - don't need that possibility of drama.)

I always wore some of my worst beaters to line-ups/camp-outs so no one would bother me as I'm the poor bummy cat in the corner without a shoe collection.

That's the perception I prefer to give the vultures. It also allows me to hear cats speak freely - I've noticed dudes with their best kicks on get the screw face (in an economically depressed area - don't need that possibility of drama.)

The only way to roll. That's the mindset of a triple O.G. seasoned veteran.

I feel yall but there are still a lot of people in it for the love and not just the shoe of the moment. it's good to connect with people like that cuz it's always easier to get shoes with other people, whether your camping with them or they have connections or whatever. besides what fun is it to talk sneakers with only people on the internet (don't tell me you dudes aren't in it for "fun" lol)

you kinda can't group everybody together anymore

Last edited:

I agree totally. A) I get no reward for bringing out something special just so kids in line can oogle my sneaks. B) It's not hard to imagine someone gettin' into a small scurmish when you're showing off sneaks and people know what resale numbers look like. C) What's the difference if I show up in slides or French Blue XII's to a release? I'm getting my sneaks, that's all that matters. I always rock my everyday sneaks to releases. I need no one's approval.

I never really put thought into what I'm gonna wear to a release to pick up a shoe or ticket.
I never had a "plan" to dress down or up. I just dress and wear whatever I wanna wear that day. Some of you guys put a lot of thought into sneaker releases.

This made me laugh, but the irony is that it's probably completely accurate and true:

"That's the perception I prefer to give the vultures. It also allows me to hear cats speak freely - I've noticed dudes with their best kicks on get the screw face (in an economically depressed area - don't need that possibility of drama.)"

Whenever I have nicer shoes on I notice people are nicer to me, kinda like trying to be buddy buddy.

The only thought I put into wearing "heat" or my nicer shoes is how long I'm gonna be on my feet, how far or how much I have to walk. I don't really worry about people stealing my shoes, lol. Maybe I should, idk. People do get robbed I guess...

Back
Top Bottom