JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I just checked the vid...these lames have "sneaker chats" about buying reps?!

What has this "culture" come to.

Lames with authentic's and "authentic's" all over YouTube representing the "culture".

This is why I won't wear my yeezys on the weekend. Why I dont camp or go to sneaker conventions.

NT is my sneaker outlet. Outside of that...I'm just a dude who likes wasting his money on shoes and doesn't care to have conversations with people in public about them.

We think alike. Lets be friends.

Since I'm a nerd, I only camp out for console releases lol

I ain't eeeeem camp for dat PS4 pleighboii. I had that thang Pre ordered. Picked it up well into the afternoon :pimp:

Getting an adequate amount of sleep to prep for work in the morning > standing in line for any product.

Only time I'm ever standing in line for any sort of material item is if I'm standing in line for something my future kids want for christmas or something.

Last edited:
Since I'm a nerd, I only camp out for console releases lol

Not to derail the thread, but is knowing that you got it when it released REALLY that satisfying? Like, do you even remember "Oh, I got my PS4 at launch" a few months later? :lol:

I only ask because I could just never understand the point of lining up for something that will restock soon. I love tech too, but I never knew those feels.

Don Drew (@TheDonDrew) tweeted at 8:23 AM on Thu, Nov 21, 2013:
The OG Retro 1 on 12/29 is going to be a real pain in the *** to get. Unicorn. Like the Royals. #JustSaying #GoodLuck

Don Drew (@TheDonDrew) tweeted at 8:23 AM on Thu, Nov 21, 2013:
The OG Retro 1 on 12/29 is going to be a real pain in the *** to get. Unicorn. Like the Royals. #JustSaying #GoodLuck

Yeah, they gonna be really hard to get on the 29th....

Last edited:
We think alike. Lets be friends.
I ain't eeeeem camp for dat PS4 pleighboii. I had that thang Pre ordered. Picked it up well into the afternoon
pimp.gif

Getting an adequate amount of sleep to prep for work in the morning > standing in line for any product.

Only time I'm ever standing in line for any sort of material item is if I'm standing in line for something my future kids want for christmas or something.
Well then you have your priorities straight lol

Drew is actually district manager of the greater NY/NJ area Finish Lines. Chances are he'd have a pretty good idea as to the availability of the 1s.

So quick to kill somebody you know nothing about

Edit: not you Jake

Last edited:
Typos happen and a region like ny/nj is probably a pretty good indacation of the other metro areas

as far as I know inline is just how Nike refers to it's branded stores (Niketowns, Nike sportswear) not sure if that means anything

as far as @thedondrew, why don't you look him up and see what he does instead of being mad he's not saying what you want. if he had said it was a GR you wouldn't be talking s***

Back
Top Bottom