JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

laugh.gif

I think I'll be fine with just two. Got 2 of all the OG colored 1s so far. Hopefully they last.... about the rest of my life. 

Last edited:
If these aren't as limited as the royals I would expect a restock about a month after release seeing all the crap FINISHLINE happily restocked 3 times this last year.

I'm gonna buy a pear of these for the streetz and another one for the houses. These are hella fresh . I'm not gonna ware them til next holiday season though cuz most y'all on here are 200xSwaggy hype beast monguls bruh I swearrrr. But we all like the shoe cuz it's clean wipe me down you know we all friends
Holla at me I'll be on here til after release date to check up on hype and supply/demand. Goodluck on the bread 1s y'all
Sneakhead out
Why do you eat your pears in the streets? Seems dirty

i dont even know how tickets/raffles work in store, never done it

will do it for this release.

i dont even know how tickets/raffles work in store, never done it

will do it for this release.

Usually just write down your name, #, and size Wed or Thurs the week of and they call you Fri if your ticket is drawn.

I'll be looking out for raffles, guaranteed tickets, and/or times to line up. Hoping to grab at least 2.

There is gonna be chaos trying to get the raffle tickets for these, people gonna be doing last minute Christmas shopping :x

joeyd12 joeyd12 - Shouldn't we always put in work for things we want, especially if we don't want to drop $400 on a pair of 1's? And you're correct, raffle life came thru for the Black Toes :smokin

Of course you gotta put in work, that's the only way to do it anymore. I won't ever make that mistake again after I slept on the royal release thinking I would be good off NDC.

I just have my own pricing when it comes to shoes. I'm willing to pay more for certain shoes, specially 1's.

Like I said I'mma start following captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 around on Saturday's and start getting everything for retail too lol

I have been pretty damn lucky lately tho, can't complain.

Seen them today in bk (fulton st.)... $300.. these are a MUST

View media item 664177

Wish you took a better picture so I could see the toe box... U have anymore pics?

Last edited:
Unfortunately they look GM to me, looks like the toe has the ^ widows tab and the toe box is too much of an angle, not square enough.

You the resident stitching expert tho lol

Lol yeah stitching looks terrible... What a shame that the GM's will flood the mom and pops.

I'm gonna buy a pear of these for the streetz and another one for the houses. These are hella fresh . I'm not gonna ware them til next holiday season though cuz most y'all on here are 200xSwaggy hype beast monguls bruh I swearrrr. But we all like the shoe cuz it's clean wipe me down you know we all friends
Holla at me I'll be on here til after release date to check up on hype and supply/demand. Goodluck on the bread 1s y'all
Sneakhead out
baxter-meme-generator-baxter-what-was-that-you-know-i-dont-speak-spanish-f0108e.jpg

nerd.gif
at the username...

Im seeing preorder prices for what blk toes are going for. How are these royals hard to get.

Back
Top Bottom