JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

so wtf is going on in here? some dude speaking spanglish or something not readable and the total lack of pizza party talk has me worried, yo if i miss that dam pizza party imma riot!

They love to beat people in the head on Fulton.. That's why a lot of their pairs sit on the shelf forever.. collecting dust , but I can see people giving in an buying these from Malik's (if that how it's spelled)
^FACTS.
dude was my connect for the black and red 4s and was gonna sell them to me for $225.  Then they heard about the retros dropping months after and was like "oh we realized we're running low on them, so $350."
indifferent.gif

I'm gonna buy a pear of these for the streetz and another one for the houses. These are hella fresh . I'm not gonna ware them til next holiday season though cuz most y'all on here are 200xSwaggy hype beast monguls bruh I swearrrr. But we all like the shoe cuz it's clean wipe me down you know we all friends
Holla at me I'll be on here til after release date to check up on hype and supply/demand. Goodluck on the bread 1s y'all
Sneakhead out

after reading this post...

1366255429812.jpg

so wtf is going on in here? some dude speaking spanglish or something not readable and the total lack of pizza party talk has me worried, yo if i miss that dam pizza party imma riot!
don't worry pizza will be had on this release. pepperoni pizza a pepsi and some BRED sticks 
nthat.gif

Don't worry brah... The pizza party is still scheduled :smokin

I've been blind to 98% of releases just to wait for these to come out, striking out is no option at this point

I'm really liking my chances with these. I think I can get at least three pair as long as I don't mind using some extra gas. I know demand will higher overall due to the colorway and time of year but hype in my area is really not that major in regards to AJ1's even the NA editions. Came away with three pairs of Black Toes and looking to the same with these. I'll see you dudes on 12/28. Peace!!!

Last edited:
I know that I'm alone here, but after seeing pics, these don't look that great (I'm not one to psyche myself up based on the history of a model/colorway)Royals came out way better, so don't play yourself. For some reason I've totally lost interest in this release.

They don't look anything amazing to me either, but the colorway is beautiful, the quality is better than the DMP or (I assume?) Strapped retroes, there's no Jumpman on the back; best of all we have a shot to get a pair for $140 as opposed to the outlandish resale prices on ANY of the other iterations.

I'll be aiming for a pair or two for sure.

I know that I'm alone here, but after seeing pics, these don't look that great (I'm not one to psyche myself up based on the history of a model/colorway)Royals came out way better, so don't play yourself. For some reason I've totally lost interest in this release.
Same here but when I say **** like that I just get flamed in these forums.

To me a colorway either looks good or it doesnt. IDC for most white based colorways since they are so many of them. Got flamed for looking for someone to trade my 88s for a pair of Bel-Airs with.

IDC if a colorway is OG or not. If it looks good it looks good. OG colorways are almost all white with a different accent color. What am I going to do with a collection of white shoes?

With that said I still think this release is bomb.

Last edited:
Can't you post detail pic's of the shoes. Just to make sure you didn't get GM's or early release pairs. Is it me or the nike swoosh seem off??

Last edited:
Swoosh seems slightly bigger and when you compare the black/reds to the black toes on the pic, the black leather seems shinier on the black/red compare to the matte black leather on the black toes

Back
Top Bottom