JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

The stitching is poorly done too. Look closely on the eyelets stitching and the 'U' cut on the side of the toe cap and compare to the black toes much cleaner stitiching.

Ended up pulling the trigger on fulton, actually worked them down to $290 flat. Not bad for a month early IMO
:pimp:

2v34fp2.jpg

View media item 666195View media item 666196View media item 666197
My small collection so far...need some royals BADLY!
View media item 666198
Congrats on the pick up bro, but be very careful with those dudes on Fulton, they usually have pairs months ahead, an with all the gm stuff going around, they can't tell the difference..an don't really care, they just bout the bread,so be cautious with some of their releases.. don't wanna see no nt fam get Burnt paying over retail, an not sure if you getting official product, I have seen dudes from those spots wait online for jj an footlocker to open, 4 deep mind you.. to buy pairs to take em to their store an sell em for overkill, but Brooklyn dudes standing on line don't play, so once ppl got hip to it, they started running them off.. Lol respect

Swoosh on those looks huge man , just look at your own pic compared to the other 1's you have

A store on Fulton only asking for $300 for this drop :\ Price is way to reasonable for those guy's for it to be legit :lol:

probably had those pairs in the basement for months :lol:

Not sure what a "GM" pair means but i compared them to the early review vids on youtube and they are matching up exact. Might be a "early pair" whatever that means, but i am satisfied with my pair and don't have to worry about the headaches come 12/28. Thanks for the input though, even though some of ya'll sound a bit salty lol, but good luck to those who want them.

Here are the vids i looked at to compare....

salty? :rofl:

explain why the swoosh on the bred you got look different from all the other swooshes on your 1's?.....

@Zyzz ^ I can tell you really want these huh? You might be who im talking about since your so quick to reply...anyways like i said, it can be a "early pair' and im fine with that, the swoosh on my black toes aren't the same as my knicks pair either, so are my knicks fake ? Fall back bro and good luck on getting your pair :D

Last edited:
@Zyzz ^ I can tell you really want these huh? You might be who im talking about since your so quick to reply...anyways like i said, it can be a "early pair' and im fine with that, the swoosh on my black toes aren't the same as my knicks pair either, so are my knicks fake ? Fall back bro and good luck on getting your pair :D

yea im salty :rolleyes you got me

i could careless about them, just pointing out the obvious as did others. so because we pointed out an obvious flaw, we are all hating on you or salty?

why would i be mad you bought a pair a month in advance? :lol: and might not be legit.

makes sense...

Back
Top Bottom