JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

stop being salty and jelly

not srs

U still could care less huh? Your a clown bro.

Anyway.. After further review i ended up returning them and they gave me my money back. Dude was surprised himself when i told him to compare them to the other 1s they had and he said i was right. Thanks to those who actually wanted to help me out and not be funny about it. Ive never copped any 'gm' , 'early release' pairs and i probably wont again. Thanks again to those who were looking out for me. Respect. #NT

^thanks bro, i was lookin at the royals they have and they looked good but i just couldnt trust it after what happened so i passed. Guess ill be waiting like everyone else for my pair |I

^thanks bro, i was lookin at the royals they have and they looked good but i just couldnt trust it after what happened so i passed. Guess ill be waiting like everyone else for my pair |I

Word... It's hard out here... Jamaica avenue, I'm scared to buy anything from there..

Word? How much was the royals? I may end up going down there to have a look

Glad you got your money back b.

I def wouldnt even bother with the royals over there after all that. Not worth it imo.

^ Good looking, yea i almost went for them but now i cant trust them...even though most they stuff is authentic. I think they was mad themselves about the breds, they said they gonna contact the buyers asap.

^im sure they know whats up. shady and cashing in like anyone else. hopefully u came away from it a better shopper.

I need a conect for these man I can't miss out again I already missed the royals I can't go through that again

^im sure they know whats up. shady and cashing in like anyone else. hopefully u came away from it a better shopper.
they most certainly know what they are doing, but cant really blame em.. they cant tell the difference, like I said  before its about  the bread with those spots, they could care less about authentic or not, it all look the same to them.. but glad fam was able to get back his money..

finally came to your senses. Admit it, Zyzz actually made you think long and hard about those. No matter what you think about him.

You got lucky the store let you return them. Tells me they knew those were questionable.

He thinks I was mad just because I said they were fake. I wasnt trying to be rude yet he singled me out when other people said it as well and before me.

Last edited:
Were all just here to cop the mega gr bread 1nes. Let the early release fall beside we'll all eat just before the year is over

finally came to your senses. Admit it, Zyzz actually made you think long and hard about those. No matter what you think about him.

You got lucky the store let you return them. Tells me they knew those were questionable.
they'll accept returns
they have no problem selling them again, same with most online sellers...

Last edited:
U still could care less huh? Your a clown bro.

Anyway.. After further review i ended up returning them and they gave me my money back. Dude was surprised himself when i told him to compare them to the other 1s they had and he said i was right. Thanks to those who actually wanted to help me out and not be funny about it. Ive never copped any 'gm' , 'early release' pairs and i probably wont again. Thanks again to those who were looking out for me. Respect. #NT
You dodged a bullet. Good call...

Dude, I don't care if they're an early release or whatever, but all I know is that the release day models don't look like that. You got screwed. Lol.

Dude, I don't care if they're an early release or whatever, but all I know is that the release day models don't look like that. You got screwed. Lol.

If you didn't notice he got his money back... So he didn't really get screwed. Just made a bad call it happens to the best of us.

Back
Top Bottom