JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

That red on those 2001's :smh:

I NEEDS DAT.

I wouldn't be mad with a pair of 01's, 08's, and 13's :smokin

they both are beautiful but i wish the 01s had a leather swoosh so it would always be the same color but in any event they both are sweet, camping here i come!

well since it is a different material they look a tad different from the get go but they still look great, my 01 royals look great as well but if you look closely u can tell they are a slightly different color but not bad enough to be a problem just an observation.

True, there is a slightly different shade. Happy to see a few people appreciating the '01 cuz a month or so ago they were getting bashed along with the Banneds.

Last edited:
gotta love that color on the 01!!!!!!!
damn.

but overall build, I'd really go for the 2013 pair. Just wish the red was brighter like the 01s

if i could cop for a good price id say either would be worth it but we now have a chance at retail so yeah im gunnin for the 2013, will see what happens come release time! Good luck everyone who wants these i hope we all get a pair!

^^ Oh boy not this again 
roll.gif

Lol i cant agree at all. Really never liked the 01's but in those pics, the 13's crap all over them imo.

[h1]How Much Does it Costs to Produce the Air Jordan 1 Model?[/h1]
By Sneaker Bar  | on November 25, 2013 | 2 Comments
Air Jordans

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-Costs-1-639x336.jpg

Ever wonder the truth on how much it cost to make an Air Jordan 1  model? According to hk-kicks, who did some research and found this image which it breaks down the full model for a total of $16.25. The materials coast $10.75, the labor cost $2.43, the overhead is $2.10 and the factory profit is $0.97.

Final result, Jordan Brand is making bank when it comes to their Air Jordan 1 model as well as their other sneakers. Let us know what you think about the total cost of the Air Jordan 1 in the comment section.

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-Costs.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks repped. Always wondered how much :lol:

Nike making a killing. Can a brotha get some premium quality since they're that cheap and people are paying over a ridiculous markup?

[h1]How Much Does it Costs to Produce the Air Jordan 1 Model?[/h1]

By Sneaker Bar | on November 25, 2013 | 2 Comments
[FLOAT=RIGHT]Air Jordans
[/FLOAT]

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-Costs-1-639x336.jpg

Ever wonder the truth on how much it cost to make an Air Jordan 1 model? According to hk-kicks, who did some research and found this image which it breaks down the full model for a total of $16.25. The materials coast $10.75, the labor cost $2.43, the overhead is $2.10 and the factory profit is $0.97.

Final result, Jordan Brand is making bank when it comes to their Air Jordan 1 model as well as their other sneakers. Let us know what you think about the total cost of the Air Jordan 1 in the comment section.

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-Costs.jpg

IGNORANCE

The labor is 2.43 per pair now? Them child sweatshop laborers be getting benefits now?

Ohh, and like a lot of people already said the red on the 2001s >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom