JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

they most certainly know what they are doing, but cant really blame em.. they cant tell the difference, like I said  before its about  the bread with those spots, they could care less about authentic or not, it all look the same to them.. but glad fam was able to get back his money..
They know, and they don't give a damn. 90% of people would never know the difference or even care. You would be surpise the ammount of people that will buy regardless. When someone brings a pair back they play dumb and apologize. they give you your money back and act like they are a victim also. They know when they are buying from a legit source or not.

Glad you got your money back b.

I def wouldnt even bother with the royals over there after all that. Not worth it imo.
Those royals are def GM, I don't even have to go down there to tell you that. legit royals are HARD to come by now-a-days. The GM or fake royals are trash side by side with legit ones.

I'm copping breds off the first legit early site I see, hopefully for around $250. Sites should start getting them a week or two before release. I'm gonna try for a pair off Citysole. They will probably be $300+ tho, they aren't stupid over there lol

Last edited:
[h1]How Much Does it Costs to Produce the Air Jordan 1 Model?[/h1]

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-Costs.jpg

when them Nike Air Chicagos comming out tho :nerd:

Last edited:
I would have thought they costed more to make the way they charge us :lol:
A 16 dollar shoe selling for 140 :smh:

Last edited:
With the 10$ price increase we are pretty much buying their materials for them.. Hopefully they can use that for better materials.

With the 10$ price increase we are pretty much buying their materials for them.. Hopefully they can use that for better materials.
Why would they do that when people will still line up for days to buy it with crap materials? lol it just increases their profit margin.

Those are the KO's.
KO's with OG treatment?  nah i dont think so b...these have to be the chicago 1's

All that picture means is that they'll be continuing to release Jordan I's with Nike Air on them. The same way the last 2-3 colorways were new, the pairs next year will most likely be mostly new pairs as well. I wouldn't mind the Chicagod done right, but the KO pair is all we have confirmation of yet.

I thought the 1s were done after this year. What colorway KOs? Cuz Ive missed out on every KO release. Im still salty about missing out on the Breds too.

JB trollin.. KOs gettin NA but can't get the Chi OG1, BC3, BC4, BM5 or infra 6 with NA.. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom