JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Need help real quick since.. Someone sent me this picture because he's trying to trade '13 Bred 1's. I have no way of telling if these are gm's or not... Can any of you? I think id need more pics. I don't even want them now lol. I want to wait until RD but this dude says he has these and Gamma XI's and Taxi XIIs... :smh:

The big bag for the extra laces usually points to GM / fake..

I bet theres going to be 250,000 of these made. The bred xis they anticipated the hype since it was an xi, and i think that was around 500k produced. Either that or it will be similar numbers to the bred IV, since JB knows they need to get it these holidays with a chicago og release

I heard they were making 1,000,000 pairs I can't say my sources name of course but take it for what it's worth

:smile:

I bet theres going to be 250,000 of these made. The bred xis they anticipated the hype since it was an xi, and i think that was around 500k produced. Either that or it will be similar numbers to the bred IV, since JB knows they need to get it these holidays with a chicago og release

250k pairs? You just pulled that out of nowhere.

No way.

cuz some nters when they miss out they tend to look for a reseller. i just wanted yall to kno cuz i wouldnt give him any business. like come on diz guy really got gamma blue 11s for 400

how are you helping out though? You think we needed to know not to pay $500 for these?

how are you helping out though? You think we needed to know not to pay $500 for these?

I give him props for giving WC ****. Hes just letting him hear his thoughts on a stupid price that will not sell. And WC's reply shows everyone not to do business with them, rude, treat customers with respect

dead at "ill let NT you dont care either" 
roll.gif

dead at "ill let NT you dont care either" :rofl:

:rofl:

that was pathetic, none of us give a damn what he does. none of us (i hope) arent that stupid to pay $500 for a pair of these. If your gonna spend $500 might as well go and buy banned 1's which are 100x better

Have any legit '13 bred 1s been posted on here yet? I would only think GM are available for sale a month well before RD, unless you have the hook up.

I wasn't going to call out how much of a garden tool he made himself look like with that comment, but I should've known the rest of NT wouldn't be so kind :lol:

Need help real quick since.. Someone sent me this picture because he's trying to trade '13 Bred 1's. I have no way of telling if these are gm's or not... Can any of you? I think id need more pics. I don't even want them now lol. I want to wait until RD but this dude says he has these and Gamma XI's and Taxi XIIs... :smh: View media item 669020

Absolutely GM

Black Friday '10 Flint 13
Christmas '10 Cool Grey 11

Black Friday '11 Blk/Cement 3
Christmas '11 Concord 11

Blk Friday '12 Blk/Cement 4
Christmas '12 Playoff 11

Blk Friday '13 Oreo 5
Christmas '13 Gamma 11

...these aren't apart of the holiday releases, and won't reflect the B/red11 numbers so I don't get why there always compared. Gammas will take that mass produced GR slot like always in Dec. Hell even the Taxis will be somewhat of a GR, so y'all really think JB dropping 3 consecutive Dec GR's? All Nike Air 1's have the same numbers, some of y'all need to stop playing y'all selves. I'd love to be wrong, but the writings on the wall.

Last edited:
Honestly I don't get that logic of "JB needs to make these bred 1s a GR to make bank". JB has Taxis, Gamma XIs and XIIs, Infrared 5s along with these black and red 1s. Are they really losing money? Instead of a huge GR like playoff XIs, how do you keep profits high and not lose hype? Split up that huge quantity of shoes and produce more kinds of different shoes. Keeping them limited to moderately high quantities preserves hype and keeps profits high instead of a HUGE quantity of one shoe and lowering hype.

Last edited:
Honestly I don't get that logic of "JB needs to make these bred 1s a GR to make bank". JB has Taxis, Gamma XIs and XIIs, Infrared 5s along with these black and red 1s. Are they really losing money? Instead of a huge GR like playoff XIs, how do you keep profits high and not lose hype? Split up that huge quantity of shoes and produce more kinds of different shoes. Keeping them limited to moderately high quantities preserves hype and keeps profits high instead of a HUGE quantity of one shoe and lowering hype.

If you supply all your consumers, there will be no demand for your product. Nike knows what they're doing. They're thee hype machine.

Example look at Grapes in '06 I remember people camping for days cuz they were LS or lifestyle, which was limited. This year we saw Grapes cheap or even at or under retail on the resell market. A lot of consumers didn't want them cuz they weren't limited. Nike wants to remain a desirable brand, so in order to do that they sometimes make all their most desirable products unattainable.

The Nike 1 OG line has been successful to the most part, and even though some color sat. It's already announced two more color-ways thus far are releasing in '14. If they want to continue its success they feel obligated to make then limited to keep them prestigious.

It's a billion dollar business they know what they're doing. They could make so much more by making these GR, but it's cool cuz revenue will come from elsewhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom