JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

^ Exactly what I'm saying. And what better shoe to make limited than this same shoe that came out in 85, 94, 01, 09, and 11 in its variations. The shoe that started it all and that has historical significance? There was going to be hype regardless but still. They are cutting profits to make more profits. They know what they are doing.

Money is money, and profit is profit. doesn't matter which product you are gonna sell.

Last edited:
Black Friday '10 Flint 13
Christmas '10 Cool Grey 11

Black Friday '11 Blk/Cement 3
Christmas '11 Concord 11

Blk Friday '12 Blk/Cement 4
Christmas '12 Playoff 11

Blk Friday '13 Oreo 5
Christmas '13 Gamma 11

...these aren't apart of the holiday releases, and won't reflect the B/red11 numbers so I don't get why there always compared. Gammas will take that mass produced GR slot like always in Dec. Hell even the Taxis will be somewhat of a GR, so y'all really think JB dropping 3 consecutive Dec GR's? All Nike Air 1's have the same numbers, some of y'all need to stop playing y'all selves. I'd love to be wrong, but the writings on the wall.

U think it's coincidence that it goes 13 then jumps back down to 3, 4, 5... I wonder if next Black Friday will be a 6.

joeyd12 joeyd12 in 2010 they didn't emphasize the 23rd anniversary theme until after the II's. So next year more then likely Black Friday VI's and hopefully Blk Infrareds

^ Exactly what I'm saying. And what better shoe to make limited than this same shoe that came out in 85, 94, 01, 09, and 11 in its variations. The shoe that started it all and that has historical significance? There was going to be hype regardless but still. They are cutting profits to make more profits. They know what they are doing.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. Nike is just a damn hype machine it kills me. I miss the good ol days when limited shoes weren't too hard to attain. Nike loves slapping QS, high price tags, or low numbers on their best products. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm not doing anything :lol: I was just making sure I could tell he was a liar just by his wording... Aside from the pictures. Pictures were just the icing. I had 0 intention on dealing with him even if he had authentics. Appreciate the input

I've been telling people that this release will have the same numbers as any other NA I release but people act like they know distribution numbers and saying that these will be a GR cause that's what they want :lol: geraldg2309 geraldg2309 and airthompson airthompson couldn't have said it any better

If you supply all your consumers, there will be no demand for your product. Nike knows what they're doing. They're thee hype machine.

Example look at Grapes in '06 I remember people camping for days cuz they were LS or lifestyle, which was limited. This year we saw Grapes cheap or even at or under retail on the resell market. A lot of consumers didn't want them cuz they weren't limited. Nike wants to remain a desirable brand, so in order to do that they sometimes make all their most desirable products unattainable.

The Nike 1 OG line has been successful to the most part, and even though some color sat. It's already announced two more color-ways thus far are releasing in '14. If they want to continue its success they feel obligated to make then limited to keep them prestigious.

It's a billion dollar business they know what they're doing. They could make so much more by making these GR, but it's cool cuz revenue will come from elsewhere.
word to kanye. 

I just want one pair come release date. I missed out on the royals like many others and had to pay over retail for the black toes. I need a pair of these at retail to ease my pain!

Christmas '11 Concord 11

Christmas '12 Playoff 11

Blk Friday '13 Oreo 5
Christmas '13 Gamma 11

...these aren't apart of the holiday releases, and won't reflect the B/red11 numbers so I don't get why there always compared. Gammas will take that mass produced GR slot like always in Dec. Hell even the Taxis will be somewhat of a GR, so y'all really think JB dropping 3 consecutive Dec GR's? All Nike Air 1's have the same numbers, some of y'all need to stop playing y'all selves. I'd love to be wrong, but the writings on the wall.
dont forget about the just announced god awful gamma 12's that are releasing 12-26...this is gonna show who are really hypebeasts and who are true to classics. hope this makes the breds much more attainable for those who truly want them

dont forget about the just announced god awful gamma 12's that are releasing 12-26...this is gonna show who are really hypebeasts and who are true to classics. hope this makes the breds much more attainable for those who truly want them
you can be true to classics and also like those gammas, i personally think they look good and the nubuk on them isnt horrible looking (i only hated nubuk on the flu games because come on they have to be leather) and if they werent a QS i might try to scoop but not for retail

One can be a hypebeast and still go for these classics. Hypebeasts are going to be like...
View media item 669570
It's better to be safe, do homework and make extra effort for these.

You're trying to hard.

Its not even that serious. If you like them get them , if not then don't.
my stance is pretty clear.

its not like im arguing they shouldnt be purchased. different strokes....

all im saying is there was talk that gamma 11's would lead over some jordan consumers leaving those who want the breds a better chance of copping, same now goes for the gamma 12's

Last edited:

Christmas '11 Concord 11

Christmas '12 Playoff 11

Blk Friday '13 Oreo 5
Christmas '13 Gamma 11

Seriously tho i can make better c/w ideas than these new colors coming out any day of the week.

my stance is pretty clear.
its not like im arguing they shouldnt be purchased. different strokes....
all im saying is there was talk that gamma 11's would lead over some jordan consumers leaving those who want the breds a better chance of copping, same now goes for the gamma 12's

You called someone who isn't true to classics a hypebeast because YOU don't like the gamma 12's.

That sounds nothing like whats above in quotes.

[h1]How Much Does it Costs to Produce the Air Jordan 1 Model?[/h1]
By Sneaker Bar  | on November 25, 2013 | 2 Comments
Air Jordans

Ever wonder the truth on how much it cost to make an Air Jordan 1  model? According to hk-kicks, who did some research and found this image which it breaks down the full model for a total of $16.25. The materials coast $10.75, the labor cost $2.43, the overhead is $2.10 and the factory profit is $0.97.

Final result, Jordan Brand is making bank when it comes to their Air Jordan 1 model as well as their other sneakers. Let us know what you think about the total cost of the Air Jordan 1 in the comment section.

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-Costs.jpg
they should research if Nike even sold that shoe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom