JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

you really gonna tell me you'll see some ppl in the gamma 12's and 11's and not think  "hypebeast / common day hypebeast/ trend rider"?
not all of them are, i know this., but its not difficult to spot them. come on bruh

I would just think that they like the Gamma XI's and XII's. :lol:

I'd also think that they have bad tastes, but to assume all of those things you mentioned is indeed doing way too much son.

Last edited:
KanyeShrug1.jpg

all good...

Last edited:
I just want to pre order them to avoid the $400 price tag after release date smh

I think these will be limited

who has the link to the fake/legit check someone posted like 200 pages ago :lol:

any help is appreciated

Don't know why this is so hard to believe for some. Sneakers don't fly off the shelf in all parts of the land. There are still areas in the U.S. where the majority of the population couldn't care less about a sneaker.

If you are in an area like that HOOK A BRUDDAH UP lol.

the only way bots will affect anyone is if they are limited but then its one more site added to the list where you have a better chance on another.

just IMO

Didn't NDC get every NA 1 release after Royals?

but were any of the NA after even limited?

were Black toes and Shadows on NDC?

regardless this is a very good thing. i knew they would end up on NDC

Yeah they were both on NDC. Yes they are limited, not as limited as the Royals, however still not widely available. Your a online shopper right? I only buy in store so take it from me. LA is one of the largest shoe market cities outside of NY & Dallas. Only a selected handful of places get NA 1's. I know managers and they always tell me the same thing, 10-12 pairs. Boutiques tend to get 15-18. That's before employees get dibs too. I always asked them numbers on the OG 1's just to get an idea on the Blk/Reds. But I do have a gut feeling each store will get more, but I nvr lk to get my hopes high.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom