JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Dude was nice enough to tell me I just feel bad for him and I would go there and bark like "gimme my money back"

that swoosh looks way off

i hope legit pairs don't look like that 
sick.gif

If rd pairs look like this y'all can keep em not salty or tryin to knock the next man's **** but personally if they don't match my other 1's (quality wise) I'm straight

I'm almost absolutely sure that those are from a bazaar which dwells where black and white are mixed. The retail pairs CAN'T look like that :lol:

Not sure what a "GM" pair means but i compared them to the early review vids on youtube and they are matching up exact. Might be a "early pair" whatever that means, but i am satisfied with my pair and don't have to worry about the headaches come 12/28. Thanks for the input though, even though some of ya'll sound a bit salty lol, but good luck to those who want them.

Here are the vids i looked at to compare....

I only watched the top video and the swoosh on that pair is smaller than your swoosh. The shape of all shoes in any model should be the same for the entire run.

Those arent GM these are straight fakes

Last edited:
Not sure what a "GM" pair means but i compared them to the early review vids on youtube and they are matching up exact. Might be a "early pair" whatever that means, but i am satisfied with my pair and don't have to worry about the headaches come 12/28. Thanks for the input though, even though some of ya'll sound a bit salty lol, but good luck to those who want them.

Here are the vids i looked at to compare....

Copkickz is notorious for selling fakes.

You got sold fakes bro. You can tell by the stitching, leather and the lace bag. I posted those were fakes to warn everyone and the mods deleted it.

Fake lace bag, and the small legit bag.

View media item 666725
The big lace bag is the easiest sign of fakes. they fixed the toe box issue on the Bred 1's but it's still too slanted.

Legit toe
View media item 666726
Fake toe
View media item 666727
People are trying to do you a favor. You should take those back and demand your money back.

Last edited:
Can't even blame dude either, the fact that he didn't know what [Letter after F][Letter after L]'s were means that he probably didn't know what to look for.

the only store I can vouch for is  on Nostrand and Atlantic  ave   (murray's  corner) I been buying kicks from them since the 90's.. they used to do early releases like a week before the original release date, for like 20-40 bucks over retail,  but those  days are long gone, they still sell early.. but for the 250-300 price, maybe more now... but all the product they carry is legit, but for those other local spots on Fulton.. can't assure you all their  product is authentic, and the price they charge
ohwell.gif
 I don't even bother, I just wait and buy retail, but I guess to some people its not that important, I just cant spend over retail for something that I cant guarantee is authentic.. the game has gone sour my friends.. respect

Back
Top Bottom