JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

as far as I know inline is just how Nike refers to it's branded stores (Niketowns, Nike sportswear) not sure if that means anything

as far as @thedondrew, why don't you look him up and see what he does instead of being mad he's not saying what you want. if he had said it was a GR you wouldn't be talking s***

im mad? :lol:

im just saying hes a random dude, because he works for finishline everything he says is 100% correct? LOL

then why do we have a forum. most of the time these workers give out false information.

ill care when someone more trusted has something to say. thanks for replying.

He's not just a random cashier for a Finish Line in BFE. You are acting like you're personally offended by the tweet. Myself and others are just posting up info that we see as it pertains to this thread. Not saying dude is right or wrong, but he's one of the more credible sources we've had come forth with an idea on numbers for this release. Just like any other piece of info, take it or leave it.

Last edited:
Drew can only speak for FinishLine .. cool dude in person. Can't believe he got the date wrong though :x
So is he talking about the numbers for the black/red Is around our area or is he talking about the entire release worldwide?

None of the FinishLine stores around our way got any of the NA 1s outside of the Clovers if I'm not mistaken. The only one I could see getting them is GSP, but they didn't even get the Chicago's so I might not counting on them for these.

I think he's speaking for FinishLine in general, not just around our way.

The only way we won't get these for retail is if JB pulls a fast one on us and makes them a QS like the Black/Gold 1s, which as of today is not the case.

Drew can only speak for FinishLine .. cool dude in person. Can't believe he got the date wrong though
sick.gif
the same finishline that didnt announce/know they were getting royals on-line til like 2-3 hours before the release TIME

roll.gif
oh you went there huh? Guess I gotta hit the closet when I get home from work then
tongue.gif

I gave places like FNL and HoH a pass when it came to the Royals, that was a really a screwed up release on JB's behalf.
nah my guy, just went through my nt photo album

i have since turned those 2013 royals into a DS pair of banned 1s. ( which im sure some of y'all read on the royal and banned 1 thread) 

:rofl: oh you went there huh? Guess I gotta hit the closet when I get home from work then :tongue:

I gave places like FNL and HoH a pass when it came to the Royals, that was a really a screwed up release on JB's behalf.
i have since turned those 2013 royals into a DS pair of banned 1s. ( which im sure some of y'all read on the royal and banned 1 thread) 

:wow: Really??? You came off like a crook! I traded my 2nd pair of Royals for DS Big Bangs and thought I was doing it but I salute you on the trade you made :nthat:

These are gonna be hard to get regardless of GR or QS. Everybody wants a pair of these and everyone that doesn't want a pair - wants a pair to sell or trade becuase they have the Royal syndrome and think they are gonna get $300+ which very well may be the case.

I'm slowly talking myself into spending more and more on a legit early pair or pre order tho.

Don Drew sent out later tweets saying "yes we will have them" and "We will, very limited" when people asked if FNL would have them or not...

so finishline is getting them.

Last edited:

without adding cash? dudes wanted 400 on top of the royals lol

Not even the biggest FNL stores in the LA district got the Royals. These will be just like every other NA 1 post Royals.

These are gonna be hard to get regardless of GR or QS. Everybody wants a pair of these and everyone that doesn't want a pair - wants a pair to sell or trade becuase they have the Royal syndrome and think they are gonna get $300+ which very well may be the case.

I'm slowly talking myself into spending more and more on a legit early pair or pre order tho.

Don Drew sent out later tweets saying "yes we will have them" and "We will, very limited" when people asked if FNL would have them or not...

so finishline is getting them.

:lol: & :smh:

Not even the biggest FNL stores in the LA district got the Royals. These will be just like every other NA 1 post Royals.

This.

Yes there will be slightly more of a demand compared to other 1s but people were just as hyped for the Black Toes, especially since not too many knew the Black/Red 1s were dropping at the time.

I ended up with 3 pairs of Black Toes.

Last edited:
This.

Yes there will be slightly more of a demand compared to other 1s but people were just as hyped for the Black Toes, especially since not too many knew the Black/Red 1s were dropping at the time.

I ended up with 3 pairs of Black Toes.
You came out successful becuase you put in work that release, I remember. Didn't you get pairs off tickets? lucky bastard lol I'm about to follow you around for the Bred 1 release.
true story tho, lol.

joeyd12 joeyd12 - Shouldn't we always put in work for things we want, especially if we don't want to drop $400 on a pair of 1's? And you're correct, raffle life came thru for the Black Toes :smokin

Back
Top Bottom