JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

lets stop the speculation and wait til release info comes out

no point in asking some random dude, none of you know what JB is gonna do with these.

ill bet money they will have more of these than royals, black toes, and shadows.

It's Matt Powell's job to analyze sales data, hardly a "random dude". but we should listen to you tho...

does he know bred numbers

thats what i thought...

u mad tho?

i think so

Il drop some un-related Numbers while im at it that he gave me just for ppls curiousity.

BHM 3's 15K

Bel Airs 20K

Fear 5's 20-25K

Wc '88 3's 120K

Tweet him, hes always happy to hand out info

But yeh back to bred's if they make 50K il be happy, even 40K. Will be able too cop with alot of effort, 25K and il be in for a long night come 28th

i did a 7 hours camp to get a reserve ticket for my royals... not too bad at all.

HOH's let you camp on wednesday or thursday in the day time so i don't gotta lose sleep.. just gotta call in sick to work or something.

A 7 HOUR camp is not bad?

Some of y'all sneaker heads priorities are skewed.

thats what i thought...

u mad tho?

i think so

ignorance + denial

all I'm stating is facts. speculating it's a GR because they're the bred 1s and they're dropping in December is no more helpful then speculating it's limited because of the previous OG 1 drops, but at least my point of view is based on prior data. You wanna keep saying its a GR but after I post that screen shot now you say "we should all stop speculating" lol. wah wah

Last edited:
ignorance + denial

all I'm stating is facts. speculating it's a GR because it's dropping in December is no more helpful then speculating it's limited because of the previous OG 1 drops, but at least my point of view is based on prior data. You wanna keep saying its a GR but after I post that screen shot now you say "we should all stop speculating" lol. wah wah

Two different Subjects in one arguement.

We both provided statistical information on previous releases. Not form a random dude a dude whose job it is the analyse sales data.

Yes Speculation is all we can do at the moment from the breds. But IF Eastbay and all them mobs get Bred 1's we aint all gonna be eating, some will go hungry you can mark my word. Nothing concrete till there in your hands, hence why i go to cop in person, online leaves too many variables out of your control

thats what i thought...

u mad tho?

i think so

ignorance + denial

all I'm stating is facts. speculating it's a GR because they're the bred 1s and they're dropping in December is no more helpful then speculating it's limited because of the previous OG 1 drops, but at least my point of view is based on prior data. You wanna keep saying its a GR but after I post that screen shot now you say "we should all stop speculating" lol. wah wah

im not speculating, you guys are. i said they will have MORE pairs than royals, black toes, and shadows. I said BET MONEY ON IT TOO..

lets keep asking an old guy on twitter about numbers of shoes and believe him 100% face.. :rolleyes

im not speculating, you guys are. i said they will have MORE pairs than royals, black toes, and shadows. I said BET MONEY ON IT TOO..

lets keep asking an old guy on twitter about numbers of shoes and believe him 100% face.. :rolleyes

so we're all speculating and your not. :lol:

lets keep asking an old guy on twitter about numbers of shoes and believe him 100% face..
eyes.gif

Im not disagreeing with you bro.
I will BET money they will produce more of these then the previous NA 1's. No doubt! Its holiday season. But we aint getting a GR = 200,000. That i will bet money on too.

Meh, as long as we ALL get at least 1 purrr each. All this nonsense is just that, nonsense. :smile:

So I have never bought a pair on 1's or 2's in my life and I have bought most every other J 3-20. What makes these or the royals special compared to the other colorways that sit forever like the Dominque pair that just came out. Is it because it is an OG colorway and Nike Air ?

Last edited:
So I have never bought a pair on 1's or 2's in my life and I have bought most every other J 3-20. What makes these or the royals special compared to the other colorways that sit forever like the Dominque pair that just came out. Is it because it is an OG colorway and Nike Air ?

Sup Gimli?

That, plus the history behind the shoe. The AJ1 Banned was literally banned from the courts and MJ was fined $5,000 dollars by the NBA every time he wore it in a game. (Nike paid the fine for him every time) This actually increased the hype around the shoes, which boosted the sales of the shoes. They even had a commercial going that talked about them being banned and how not even the NBA could stop people from wearing the shoes. People who are really into shoes, love Jordans, or MJ respect history like that. Then there's the fact that red and black and just plain dope colors that go well together on the shoe, and the AJ1 as the first Air Jordan will always have a huge following. Really there's a ton of reasons.

The Royals another OG Colorway, so there's that nostalgia aspect to it. It's also another incredibly dope AJ1 with two basic colors that naturally go well together. They're fairly rare to come across these days, yet a lot of people love them so of course that draws out hypebeasts. 

Really the Banneds and the Royals are two shoes that'll never go out of style.

Quite honestly man, and no dis intended but, if u have every Jordan between 3-20, u gotta have a clue man.

lets keep asking an old guy on twitter about numbers of shoes and believe him 100% face..
eyes.gif

Let me clarify what I said . I have had at least one Jordan 3-20 growing up and even now. I have never had every colorway or anywhere close to it. I used to cop one Jordan a year growing up and have never shaken the habit. Unfortunately now it more like 15 a year LOL. I just have never liked the ones or twos so I admit I am a bit naive on those two J's.

Last edited:
A 7 HOUR camp is not bad?

Some of y'all sneaker heads priorities are skewed.

I swear this is the type of **** that makes me feel too old for this, and I'm 19 :lol:

Seven hour camps... not bad.

If I can't be there an hour early at most, I'm cool.

Bit unrelated but i have a wide forefoot. After 2 maybe 3 straight weeks worth of wears, my shadows fit like a dream and thats even with thick socks at the moment. I did spray a shot of stretch genie in the right pinky spot. All said, i go tru to size in og 1s and it works.

eyes.gif
I'll take the word of an old man on twitter before the word of someone who aided in scamming NTers during the SDS fiasco you fueled.

#beatadeadhorsecauseitapplies

i scammed someone? :lol:

good one, yea no one on here trusts me at all :rolleyes yet i help people out everyday SMH

newbs

everyone here has moved on and forgotten about it. people are still buying from those sellers, am i still to blame? :rofl:

no one knew about those bad/gm/fake shoes, not even me. if i knew they were fake you think i would have told NTers who i talk to, joke around with, and come to the site and conversate with every single day to buy them and get scammed? LULZ

i been here since 2005 bruh, everyone knowa\s me. sure i troll but for the most part people like me, i do my thing, i help others out. others forgot about it and forgave me. id never aid or tell any NTer who i like or dislike any wrong information or advice and most who know me on this site can vouch for that. thanks tho

who are you again? oh wait...

i scammed someone?
laugh.gif

good one, yea no one on here trusts me at all
eyes.gif
yet i help people out everyday SMH

newbs

everyone here has moved on and forgotten about it. people are still buying from those sellers, am i still to blame?
roll.gif

no one knew about those bad/gm/fake shoes, not even me. if i knew they were fake you think i would have told NTers who i talk to, joke around with, and come to the site and conversate with every single day to buy them and get scammed? LULZ

i been here since 2005 bruh, everyone knowa\s me. sure i troll but for the most part people like me, i do my thing, i help others out. others forgot about it and forgave me. id never aid or tell any NTer who i like or dislike any wrong information or advice and most who know me on this site can vouch for that. thanks tho

The guy you took the time to write a paragraph about.

So do we get this arguement in paper or pdf form upon copping the Bred 1's @Zyzz and @ronsweedroom ?

good one, yea no one on here trusts me at all :rolleyes yet i help people out everyday SMH

newbs

everyone here has moved on and forgotten about it. people are still buying from those sellers, am i still to blame? :rofl:

Im feelin pretty scammed. How did i see u in the gamma thread? Lolol

newbs

The guy you took the time to write a paragraph about.

thats exactly what i thought

Back
Top Bottom