JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

regardless of how many or whos getting them or not we will all be on the hunt and i for one hope we all get a pair or 2 and dont get raped by resellers if we strike out. Get your backup plan/funds ready because you never know with JB but a limited holiday release would just be plain stupid because of all of the money they would be losing out on

regardless of how many or whos getting them or not we will all be on the hunt and i for one hope we all get a pair or 2 and dont get raped by resellers if we strike out. Get your backup plan/funds ready because you never know with JB but a limited holiday release would just be plain stupid because of all of the money they would be losing out on

no money lost here.If they lose money with the black/reds then how much theya re losing with the royals?The yeezys?Its nike policy .Some models are for hype and some to cash in.How about hyping up the jordan brand name with these and cashing in with selling all 11 leftovers(if there are any leftovers) or put out 500.000 white infrared vi s and get their money there.Since i opened the thread let me put this down again.This is SOLID info from retailers and nike itself

1.No way there is a nike air product with gr production numbers
2.These wil be released only in quickstrike accounts here in Greece(and thus in Europe) i have no idea on footlockers only smaller retailers.Also on Ndc Europe
3.Even if these are a limited GR of let's say 120.000 pairs (which i highly doubt) they will sell out in one to two days.MUCH WORSE and less hyped shoes dissappear these days in hours.So don't expect to get these on discount any time soon ;p)

Keep in mind all my info is for the European release of these.If nike decides to pull like a GR of 1 gazillion pairs in the US , i wouldn't know.European dude , european sources. ;p)

Last edited:
laokratwr laokratwr great info fam. Can you also put some perspective on some European numbers for us? Like how many pairs allocated for a QS in comparison to a GR? Like the shadows had numbers of "X" amount of pairs here in comparison to "X" amount of grapes Vs here in Europe.

Great info up there.

While members in this thread are discussing production numbers and allocation, grey market pairs, early releases, quality, and other useful info, filipino resellers/hypebeasts (I daresay) in fb groups are debating about the reselling price. SMH.

@LAOKRATWR great info fam. Can you also put some perspective on some European numbers for us? Like how many pairs allocated for a QS in comparison to a GR? Like the shadows had numbers of "X" amount of pairs here in comparison to "X" amount of grapes Vs here in Europe.
id actually suggest comparing #'s of black toes and shadows over there. Grape v's were a true GR, no doubt europe had enough and then some 

Last edited:
id actually suggest comparing #'s of black toes and shadows over there. Grape v's were a true GR, no doubt europe had enough and then some 

Well yeah that too. I just said shadows and grapes to show the best 1s release we have had in terms of availability and numbers against a real GR in Europe. That way, people get more of an idea about all this 1's releases

Great info up there.

While members in this thread are discussing production numbers and allocation, grey market pairs, early releases, quality, and other useful info, filipino resellers/hypebeasts (I daresay) in fb groups are debating about the reselling price. SMH.
As a Filipino myself, I apologize. Not all are trying to resell. I actually love shoes for what they are. :lol:

Slight derail but, pray for the Philippines. Hard times.
Yeah not to derail this thread any further but I'm with you on this when I was in grade school it was mostly filled with Filipinos that I kept in touch with so what happened over in the Philippines is affecting a lot of them

Can someone explain the whole finishline draft they are re implementing? Will it pertain to these?

Just spent time relooking over the royal thread. Page 250 at release date lol. @AirThompsonhow my man did u pull it off or am i wrong haha. There is alot learned from that release. These wont benearly as hard numbers wise, though who in the right mind thinks production would equal bred 11s? I love my 1s but quite honestly, a whole dif ballpark there. They are much more popular. These will be a nice icing on the cake i think for those who have put in the work all year and know the way it rolls.

Ive seen prorder prices drop on these already. Missed out on an Aussie preorder but they did sit a few days. Most people trying to sell these high are just noobs trying to cash in on hype. This shoe will probably be the highest production number of the year for an og 1. Even if the same, no way the U.S. gets screwed like before.

Ive seen prorder prices drop on these already. Missed out on an Aussie preorder but they did sit a few days. Most people trying to sell these high are just noobs trying to cash in on hype. This shoe will probably be the highest production number of the year for an og 1. Even if the same, no way the U.S. gets screwed like before.

Can you PM me the Aussie Pre Order site please? Ive NEVER seen a Aussie pre order site before, very interested to sus this out, for mutiple reasons. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom