JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Can someone fly to australia and catch a slice with an aussie nt'er.
You probably have better luck copping breds too :lol:

Can someone fly to australia and catch a slice with an aussie nt'er.
You probably have better luck copping breds too :lol:

Haha just cos we got
Lucky on royals it aint gonna happen again on these. At all! I wish it did il cop 10 purrr n help u guys out

gunna make a sandwich come 12/28 cuz at 8 am aint no pizza happenin unless its dijiorno and we all know it aint delivery lmao

BREDpeanutbutterandjellyBRED

Please get that crap out of here.
someone is butt hurt at the people having fun in this thread, like there is any other possible info to go around. It is time for fun on NT because we have too many cry babies, arguements and production numbers talk (which is more stupid than the pizza talk) that it is time to wait for the shoes and until then we should be able to have fun in this thread. Its not like we are talking about GM nonsense or turning it into a royals thread, just some good ole fashioned fun and laughs. I for one would rather the entire site be this way that the hypebeasts talk and the holy shoe rollers in here who believe there opinion is the only one that matters.

We shall see how available these are right around 11/20. Retailers will start getting their shipments around that time.

Rubs hands.

This is probably the best pair of kicks to get released in the next 3-4 months. I haven't bought since the 4's last black friday, but I'll be trying to buy these. NDC or bust for me.

I have the 1985 and 1994 breds. The fit is just the same for me specifically for the foot part. Only difference I feel is in the ankle part (maybe because of padding or the height), 94's were more comfortable for me. Plus I like the leather on them more.

94's red pops like the finest champagne.

i agree. the 85s had super thin ankle padding and it was noticeably better on the 1994 retro. they also fixed the foam problem and it didnt get crunchy over time like on the 85s.

Do you guys think this release will be fcfs or raffles.

For the royals release is was fcfs for most stores that got em around here

That depends on the stores in your area, when rd gets closer,call an find out, that's your best bet..

My bad,[quote name="Gordonson" just saw ya reply pop up..url="/t/536390/jordan-1-black-red-releasing-fall-winter-2013-12-28-13-no-gm-talk-allowed/4650#post_19072942"]Depends on your area.[/quote]

Yes, there was
laugh.gif
what was it? 

So, my local spot that always holds me down that got the shadows and black toes is NOT getting these...ugh JB strikes again. 

someone is butt hurt at the people having fun in this thread, like there is any other possible info to go around. It is time for fun on NT because we have too many cry babies, arguements and production numbers talk (which is more stupid than the pizza talk) that it is time to wait for the shoes and until then we should be able to have fun in this thread. Its not like we are talking about GM nonsense or turning it into a royals thread, just some good ole fashioned fun and laughs. I for one would rather the entire site be this way that the hypebeasts talk and the holy shoe rollers in here who believe there opinion is the only one that matters.
Bruhhhh referring to the GMs. Not against the fun. Carry on

Back
Top Bottom