JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

those guys get an extra slice :nerd:

:lol:

Yo NT, I ain't playing about this black and red 1 wearin, champagne poppin' pizza party. Seriously down for a NT summit here in SoCal. Perhaps right after we are all done camping, just walk down to the local pizza place and celebrate. :lol:

Wheres the pizza party at?
smile.gif
round table homie

we going after we pick up our pairs
nice, hope to so u guys there! YeeEE!!!
pimp.gif

Does somebody in here have some OGs from 1985 or the 1994 version of the Bulls cw and can tell me how they fit? I find this years' retro releases to be rather big/large. how about older Jordan 1s ?

Does somebody in here have some OGs from 1985 or the 1994 version of the Bulls cw and can tell me how they fit? I find this years' retro releases to be rather big/large. how about older Jordan 1s ?

I have the 1985 and 1994 breds. The fit is just the same for me specifically for the foot part. Only difference I feel is in the ankle part (maybe because of padding or the height), 94's were more comfortable for me. Plus I like the leather on them more.

94's red pops like the finest champagne.

I have the 1985 and 1994 breds. The fit is just the same for me specifically for the foot part. Only difference I feel is in the ankle part (maybe because of padding or the height), 94's were more comfortable for me. Plus I like the leather on them more.

94's red pops like the finest champagne.

You just gonna come in and flex those pairs and not post pics?

Not cool dude...they will just get an extra slice to make them feel better lol
you're right. 

shouldnt wish bad ju ju on anyone, hope we're all successful getting these.

for those of us who are waiting come release day, plan accordingly fellas, make the calls to ensure your local spot are getting these.  

Last edited:
 all this pizza and champagne talk
im guilty of joining in haha... just feels like we're.
..View media item 645292

props to the mod for not locking this up..yet

This has been sitting here for an hour with no reps? C'mon JB section. Repped. This legit got me laughing out loud. Watched it 4 times and realized they were impersonating a bus crash :rofl:

Thanks mods for not locking. Let's get back on topic y'all :lol:

Last edited:
Windy City sole .. 500.. Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha.

So lost on this pizza party round table talk. Should I expect these to e released online?

Hate to bring this back up but couldn't find it while looking through the thread .. for those who ordered there black/red 1s early, what are the production dates on your pair?

My boy just scooped a pair so I'm just trying to make sure he didn't get got.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom