JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Lol anyone got 7 bills for a pair of royals, i got u right here size 10 lolol. That site is gonna be sittin on so much crap. Im sure some of these sites though act as the middleman for gm markets.

that price is crazy, im sure someone will buy at that price, or they will come down quick or maybe just maybe they know the future, nah they're just idiots trying to fool people and drive hype
i bought a pair, ill let you know

I couldn't spend a dime over $300 on a pair of I's that's not an original pair or '94 retro. I just can't rationalize to myself. I'm sure they'll find SOME fools to spend $500 though.

Only 1's I could see myself paying over $220 for would be the XQ's, or the Black/Gold's.

The sad thing is that those are gonna sell out because all the people that missed out wil cop em
laugh.gif

Same thing happened with the royals
doubt it. 

those "royal,shadow, and bred" dunks can still be found.

last i saw they were on ebay going for $70-80

This is what I was told when I asked about te price of an early pair and the seller told me $300.
View media item 643974
He's right though. You should know what it is.

If you can cop 2 on RD, then wait until RD...

I understood where he was coming from. My man legit got upset that I replied with "Lol thanks" after he told me $300, and proceeded to type the aforementioned text. After, he admitted that even he thought $300 was ridiculous, but hey, people's WTP determines the price so do him I guess.

What's the most you guys are willing to pay for these? I've never spent more than $220 on Jordans and that was for BC3s

What's the most you guys are willing to pay for these? I've never spent more than $220 on Jordans and that was for BC3s

probably 220 total, but that's cuz I have 01s that I wear all the time. if I didn't have those maybe 300 (and that's only because I only bought 2 Jordan's all year)

Last edited:
I'm sure they will produce Shadow 1 #'s and they will still be a massive pain in the *** to get becuase all the "sneakerheads" out there need these "Banneds" in their "collection" lol

If I completely struck out, which I wont', I would pay $300-$350. Considering I'm about to drop $400 on a pair of Royals tho, who knows... maybe more.

Back
Top Bottom