JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

they have a number you can call..i was thinking about calling and asking about the picture

(202)-701-0653
I hate to say it but the secondary market is really starting to dry up.  The best price I've seen is from www.soleawesome.com  but have heard too many conflicting stories about what they ship out so I have my reservations.  Other than them everything I've seen in the secondary market is 400+ JM at 500 and KC at 550!  I guess I'm still looking for my Grape Ape..lol

i want to laugh so bad, but i won't cause that's messed up :smh:  this shoe really got people stressing ( including myself) 

I just woke up and went on the forum as usual and saw that. Lol instantly started ordering...now I'm trying to cancel lolz

great shoe, great quality. on par with the royals and better than the chicagos a year ago. Got these hassle free and way less than current prices thanks to Coldcity

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Me neither.  I'm not even seeing $300.  Everything is $350+ by me.  And its not worth it man... the shoe isn't $300 worth of build.  You could cop some dope *** Allan Edmonds etc. dress shoes for that.

That said if I saw them for $250 I'd do it and frown the entire time.  But these are one of my grails (and couldn't even get one pair) :smh:

I have some Allen Edmond loafers and the leather is BIN Jordan quality. Definitely a great investment

Just got my NDC order in. Anyone who thinks the leather on these is better than any other previous retro is CRAZY. These are like fire red 4 bad.

View media item 724549

You sure you didn't order the chicago 1s?

exactly... dont know what the hell fams talking about ... may need to be in the fools threadspeaking of that thread.....

View media item 724652

:rofl:
Can't tell if this chick is hot or not. Some blonde dready chicks can be smoke shows.

exactly... dont know what the hell fams talking about ... may need to be in the fools threadspeaking of that thread.....

roll.gif
You don't need to agree with me. You don't need to troll either, but I know that's asking a lot of most NTers.

Not Banned 1 type of quality (sold my pair) but glad I was able to snag a pair, will rock and beat em like Ike Tuner

Back
Top Bottom