JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

salty that my NDC order was supposed to be delivered today, but due to Adverse Weather Conditions (10 inches of snow),

it looks like im waiting until monday.

salty that my NDC order was supposed to be delivered today, but due to Adverse Weather Conditions (10 inches of snow),
it looks like im waiting until monday.

Be happy you were one of few to get through on retail, be thankful & patient my friend.

Last edited:
supposedly a restock at niketown just found out now, some 1's gammas and oregon foams
Restock you say though 
nerd.gif
 phone orders... 

@GrizzlyAnimal  congrats on getting you pair man, nice to have NT fam looking out for you after striking out hard before 
nthat.gif

how long did it take to get shipping confirmation for those who ordered from sivadescalzo?

Getting a little nervous...dunno if its the weather or new years but it causing lots of delay for my package.

Can't tell if this chick is hot or not. Some blonde dready chicks can be smoke shows.
Man, that chick probably looks like a gremlin in the face.

No decent-looking, self-respecting girl would take a pic like that

Last edited:

400 a fair price for them?

300. Talk em down to 250 if you can.
$400+ seems to be the going rate right now on ebay

I paid $340 earlier in the week predicting the price would only go up

Afew people here scoffed at the idea of paying that much

I'm sure some of those folks wish they get could a pair for that price now

It's highly doubtful you'll get anyone legit to sell for $300 or less now

This is my first post - I've been a lurker for a couple weeks/months now but have never really chimed in.

This is the only pair of J's I literally WANT & NEED in my collection before I finish this year. 

Time to quit with the ridiculous prices, lack of quality & hypebeasts boosting each model which in turn blows up the price. I was a employee for a long time then manager at an FL for 3 years so paying a reseller price is crazy to me because I've always purchased shoes to actually wear and take care of. I can't fathom paying almost 2x the price of retail but If I could find a size 11 for $300 I'd most likely bite the bullet.

This is my first post - I've been a lurker for a couple weeks/months now but have never really chimed in.

This is the only pair of J's I literally WANT & NEED in my collection before I finish this year. 

Time to quit with the ridiculous prices, lack of quality & hypebeasts boosting each model which in turn blows up the price. I was a employee for a long time then manager at an FL for 3 years so paying a reseller price is crazy to me because I've always purchased shoes to actually wear and take care of. I can't fathom paying almost 2x the price of retail but If I could find a size 11 for $300 I'd most likely bite the bullet.
Welcome, I lurked for a long time until that Royal fiasco early last year.  Now it seems like deja vu all over again with this release.  But I got bad news for you partner if you think you are going to be able to cop these for 300 you haven't been paying attention.  You will most likely have to pay 350+ at this point to get a pair....I know it hurts.  

Last edited:
Yeah it's looking like $350 is the average. I've just witnessed some people saying they've been able to find them for $300. I guess those are the lucky ones (along with the folks who got them for retail prices).

Back
Top Bottom