JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I get a text. UPS saying my size order has been delivered to my porch. Call up the neighbor chick. One hour later she texts no package on the porch or by the door!
indifferent.gif
I call UPS they forward me to the "investigative unit". "Could be up to 20 min wait". I hang up. Finish up the service call I'm on. FLY HOME! Look at first NO PACKAGE!
mad.gif
Take a closer look there's a black bag sitting way in the corner.....PHEWWWW 
nthat.gif

PS If I wore a size 9.5 or smaller I would just light my man card on fire.....They're like shoes for my shoes.....
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks passitback passitback . My order just arrived today, have yet to open it. My buddy just got his tracking yesterday. Try emailing them with you order info. Im sure they'll get to your order soon.

Last edited:
alright now which one of you guys is taking it to twitter with the friggin bred 1 restock jimmy jazz shananigans ?

^^^^^

6 pairs of royal 1s @jp7891 my my my

Im good with my 1 pair of 01's they still great ! You will be 90 and still only rocked like 3 pairs of em LOL they last forever b

Thanks @passitback. My order just arrived today, have yet to open it. My buddy just got his tracking yesterday. Try emailing them with you order info. Im sure they'll get to your order soon.
No doubt. 

I've been trying my best to be "patient" and "understanding" with this @ColdCity, but honestly, he's playing me right now. 

I have sent an email. 

I have also sent texts, that have not been answered. And I'm not talking an hour apart, days apart. 

I'm about to report JsForDays for fraud to my credit card company if he doesn't refund my money, or at the very least respond. Take that **** to the bank.

FWIW: I paid for a two (2) preorders that came through (so-so quality). I have three (3) more pending orders with this dude. 

No doubt. 

I've been trying my best to be "patient" and "understanding" with this @ColdCity
, but honestly, he's playing me right now. 

I have sent an email. 

I have also sent texts, that have not been answered. And I'm not talking an hour apart, days apart. 

I'm about to report JsForDays for fraud to my credit card company if he doesn't refund my money, or at the very least respond. Take that **** to the bank.

FWIW: I paid for a two (2) preorders that came through (so-so quality). I have three (3) more pending orders with this dude. 
jsfordays messaged me on ebay trying to buy one of my pairs of size 13

Thanks [@=https://niketalk.com/members/75751"patient" and "understanding" with this @ColdCity
, but honestly, he's playing me right now. 

I have sent an email. 

pm me passitback.. ill figure out whatever the issue is

We try & respond to every email & text as soon as possible.... trust you arent being ignored or "played" bro

Your holding me accountable for JB's shoe quality too :lol:

jsfordays messaged me on ebay trying to buy one of my pairs of size 13

& ... am i not allowed to message fleabay sellers about item's they have for sale :lol:

Last edited:
pm me passitback.. ill figure out whatever the issue is

We try & respond to every email & text as soon as possible.... trust you arent being ignored or "played" bro

Your holding me accountable for JB's shoe quality too
laugh.gif

& ... am i not allowed to message fleabay sellers about item's they have for sale
laugh.gif
Fair enough. 

Ebay bucks are up and distributed on your ebay accounts, so that may help some of you guys when purchasing on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom