JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Well heads up for those who got an order through chimp. I just received a paypal refund
mean.gif
Also got a refund! smh  Glad my connect randomly came through for me last night or I would be heated right now! 

I couldn't care less if you respond to people. It's that you write novels for what could be said in a sentence or two. You'd swear you'd have at least something important to say but you say the same nonsense in every post like if we didn't read it the last 8 times you said it.

Last edited:
One thing going for anyone searching ebay is that most of these people are new wanna be sellers with a bot. Start harrasing em and flash the digits. Ive gotten deals that way. Most of em start freakin out when they dont get a quick sale cause they arent very experienced.

One thing going for anyone searching ebay is that most of these people are new wanna be sellers with a bot. Start harrasing em and flash the digits. Ive gotten deals that way. Most of em start freakin out when they dont get a quick sale cause they arent very experienced.

I've been doing the same but there's so many people throwin out high offers it ends up being a lost cause.

I think Banneds are dope and well done, but what really made me love the shoe was the return of Nike Air. The good leather and all the extras was just a added bonus. But the 2013s I prefer because they come with the original box they came in back in 1985. For all intents and purposes, the 2013s are hands down the truest retro of the Bred 1 ever. It's done as accurate as can possibly be. The 25K number is nearly the amount they released in back in 2001. I honestly see resale value on these settling at $500-$600, if not slightly more.

If anyone is to blame for these shoes going for so much, its the majority of you for acting like these shoes are the cure for cancer. Resellers pay attention to the hype in these threads and all of this talk of "I need a pair, i don't care how much it costs" fuels the fire. I remember when 01 Royals and Breds went for no more than $400 and that was DS. I got a VNDS pair of 01 Royals for $175 shipped a few years ago. In this day and age, that wouldnt happen anymore.

Also the 01 Jordan 1s are some of the most uncomfortable shoes i've ever worn. And i hate that they have durabuck swooshes. The leather is good but not outstanding. Hell AF1s from back then had way better leather and were cheaper.

I always felt that the 1994's are closer to the OG's despite the packaging. The 1994's are cut higher than the 2013's. Also, it was closer to 40,000 pairs or even more depending on GS sizes of the 2001's I think.

I always felt that the 1994's are closer to the OG's despite the packaging. The 1994's are cut higher than the 2013's. Also, it was closer to 40,000 pairs or even more depending on GS sizes of the 2001's I think.

I don't have the 94 breds but I do have the 94 white/red and they are same height as the 2013 retro.

Last edited:
I don't have the 94 breds but I do have the 94 white/red and they are same height as the 2013 retro.

You might be correct. For some reason, I thought it looked higher (probably comparing them to the 2001's). When I get home, I need to compare the height of the two retros. I also have the white/red/black colorway also and not the black/red.

Yeah, I just picked up another pair of shadow 1's from them, that's why I was asking.  I'll compare them to my FNL Shadow 1's and see soon enough...Thanks Anyways
they have a number you can call..i was thinking about calling and asking about the picture

(202)-701-0653

I need some advise!
I struck out for the 2013 breds found some vnds 01 breds! Very clean!!
I contacted the seller and he's will to trade his 01 breds for my DS royals +
135$!

What you guys think? Fair trade?
Donmm

Don't do it! I have the 01 breds and 2013 breds and I'll take the 2013s any day over the 01s plus the 01s are about 12 years your not gonna get much wear outta those

Leather on these is top notch for 2013 JB quality.

It's supple and soft yet firm at the same time. I love it.

Back
Top Bottom