JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Is there some rule because the black and reds "started it all", they have to be everyones favorite?

I prefer the royals and shadows over them. It's all about color preference.

Is there some rule because the black and reds "started it all", they have to be everyones favorite?

No and yes lol. Personally my favorite color is red so I'm biased in a sense and my 2nd favorite is blue so it's easy for me to rank these but no there shouldn't be an allegiance to the black/red 1 because they "started it all" but....they did start it all lol

True bulls fan right here :rofl:

Last edited:
lol...not to mess with the thread becoming a thread for jordan 1s in general(especially since i opened it) ...but no one shows love to these...?

View media item 522270
shadows over them?REALLY?what hype has caught your mind?? :smh: :smh: :smh:

I again should be as the trinity (IMO)
Black Reds
Chicagos
Black toes

Chicagos don't get enough love

yes cot damn it.lol.but why is that really??ive been slurping on these for so long...wonder when is nike gonna release retro in an og form.

Never been a fan of the chicago's, IMO

Black toes > Chicago's

But the white base in both shoes I'm not a fan of. The black based Jordan 1's just scream 80's style to me. Plus if you want my honest opinion the shadows are the most underrated air Jordan ever. The nickname does the shoe justice, it took the 2013 release for people to realize how ill those sneakers are and they still get slept on

Last edited:
Mark, you're putting the royals over b/red? :wow:

I love the royals (mines are still DS by the way) but the black/red started it all. The royals are like the causal counterpart lol
:lol: casual counterpart! Brilliant terminology!!

Glad to see someone admit Black Toes > Chicagos. If black toes didnt release earlier this year and Chicagos did with Nike air then everyone would be saying the reverse.

I again should be as the trinity (IMO)
Black Reds
Chicagos
Black toes

Chicagos don't get enough love

I admit these are the actual trinity, because he played in these with the Bulls

But with my preference

Royals
Shadows
Black Reds
Black Toes
Chicagos

I actually like some other OG colorways better than the Chicagos...like white/black, white/blue and carolina [shrug]

Last edited:
i know this is the black/red thread.. but theres no royals thread

posted in the AJ1 high/mid thread too

bored earlier, i made this gif off my old dvd, he was wearing the royal 1s for the nike runway shoot

Last edited:
Blk/red, royals and blk toe are my fav 3. I really would like Some cool bred/royal og pack.

Back
Top Bottom