JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

man they gotta release a NA 'Chicago' 1 retro already, sheesh

possibly skipped over again?

View media item 553498

maybe this will remind someone (ya right)

i epxect them to release next year, watch.

seems like they did it on purpose, no way they release some garbage colorways with NA but one of the original and most known CW's releases with a jumpman?

its def in the works, has to be.

man they gotta release a NA 'Chicago' 1 retro already, sheesh

possibly skipped over again?

View media item 553498

maybe this will remind someone (ya right)

i epxect them to release next year, watch.

seems like they did it on purpose, no way they release some garbage colorways with NA but one of the original and most known CW's releases with a jumpman?

its def in the works, has to be.

JB better drop these in '14, or ima drive 952miles to Beaverton Oregon, hop on the elevator, go to the floor of the guy responsible for which shoes release, pour a pile of baby powder in my hand, walk into the office and
charlie-murphy-slap-o.gif

JB better drop these in '14, or ima drive 952miles to Beaverton Oregon, hop on the elevator, go to the floor of the guy responsible for which shoes release, pour a pile of baby powder in my hand, walk into the office and
charlie-murphy-slap-o.gif
roll.gif

**** it. I'm just gonna un-DS my 94s. I laced them up and wore them around the house a little bit this past weekend and just decided it has to be done. They are too dope to just in the box any longer. I've been wearing my black toes a lot lately but I don't like the shape. Plus the toe box on one of my pairs is cut a little uneven. I don't think they were worth paying retail for but the OG treatment got me. Will not jump through hoops for this release but will make an effort to cop for retail just because of the OG treatment.
mean.gif
at myself. At least I stopped buying all the other non-OG releases. JB is terrible now.

I heard these are releasing in December now?

**** it. I'm just gonna un-DS my 94s. I laced them up and wore them around the house a little bit this past weekend and just decided it has to be done. They are too dope to just in the box any longer. I've been wearing my black toes a lot lately but I don't like the shape. Plus the toe box on one of my pairs is cut a little uneven. I don't think they were worth paying retail for but the OG treatment got me. Will not jump through hoops for this release but will make an effort to cop for retail just because of the OG treatment. :smh: at myself. At least I stopped buying all the other non-OG releases. JB is terrible now.

I heard these are releasing in December now?

You heard right. December 28th.

Anyone know which is the most comfortable pair of Jordan 1 black and reds are? 1985, 1994, 2001, 2013, Banneds or dmp?

I know 2013 hasn't come out but I expect them to be on pair with most other 2013 releases like shadows. I've heard mentions that comfort of 2013 is > 2001. I know quality back before 2001 is much better in terms of leather but idk if that equates to better comfort.

the originals would be the best if you think about it... back then the company couldnt afford to skimp out

all other 1's after feel like you walking barefoot on concrete...

and the 2001 leather sucked too especially the toe box

Last edited:
Nike charges JB for use of the Nike Air on the tongue if I'm not mistaken, which is why all of the NA I's this year haven't been mass produced. As much as I'd love for these to be, they won't. Let's just hope they release in larger numbers than the Shadow's.

nike charging they own selves? :rofl:

The shadows were actually more available than the royals....you can easily cop a pair for around 200. These will be GR'd and mass produced to cut back the profits of resellers just like the fire reds dropping this Saturday. Nike is def helping the OG collectors grabbing bulls color ways

The shadows were actually more available than the royals....you can easily cop a pair for around 200. These will be GR'd and mass produced to cut back the profits of resellers just like the fire reds dropping this Saturday. Nike is def helping the OG collectors grabbing bulls color ways

Wasn't it, it wasn't that more were made, it was that they were allocated differently. A lot of royals went overseas, but for the black toes and shadows they didn't do that.

i hear you, good decision imo (seeing as how the midsole rubber doesn't crumble on 1's - you're good to go)

95 retro shape vs 11 banned shape
Are these your personal pairs? I know that the 94s are wearable but I'm wondering if I should treat them in any way before wearing them since they are so old. I tried to lace through the lace hole in the nylon tongue when I laced them up and some threads started to slightly unravel and it was just not possible. I've noticed some "chalky" areas on the sole but it's very minimal. I'm hoping that no pieces of the sole chip off because they are too dry or the leather cracks because it's too dry. Any suggestions before I potentially ruin a 20 year old sneaker?

Any suggestions before I potentially ruin a 20 year old sneaker?

Yes those are my pics.
I've never really had problems with dried up leather on nike uppers, just issues with durabuck falling apart...

the original 1985 air jordan 1 dries up & cracks at the ankle but the 95 retro does not have that problem, so i think you should be good! & i really wouldn't worry about the midsole, the rubber is much more durable than polyurethane foam

after some trial & error i found this stuff here to treat pre-WWII baseball gloves...(after trial & error)...

View media item 554625
it has the right pH for full grain sneaker leather as well, it nourishes leathers without leaving shine-look it up if interested
like $5-$10 per bottle

...but dudes in the maintenance section could possibly help you more

good luck, but like i said - 1's are very durable "built like a tank" as some say

Yes those are my pics.
I've never really had problems with dried up leather on nike uppers, just issues with durabuck falling apart...

the original 1985 air jordan 1 dries up & cracks at the ankle but the 95 retro does not have that problem, so i think you should be good! & i really wouldn't worry about the midsole, the rubber is much more durable than polyurethane foam

after some trial & error i found this stuff here to treat pre-WWII baseball gloves...(after trial & error)...

View media item 554625
it has the right pH for full grain sneaker leather as well, it nourishes leathers without leaving shine-look it up if interested
like $5-$10 per bottle

...but dudes in the maintenance section could possibly help you more

good luck, but like i said - 1's are very durable "built like a tank" as some say

Thanks I appreciate the veteran insight. I'll snap some pics when I get home from work to show what I'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom