JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Even if these are abundant they'll still be a pain to get. Besides I feel like the resell on these will automatically match the royals whenever they release

they should make 500,000 of these so anyone can get 2 if they want!
That's way too many pairs.  They would sit in many markets for weeks.  If you're talking about  certain 4's, 5's, 6's, and/or 11's, than you'd be on to something.

This is the one time we actually want Nike to flood the market with Air Jordan 1's. With so many holiday releases and this being the only traditional black/red colorway for that season I don't know what's gonna happen

Nike charges JB for use of the Nike Air on the tongue if I'm not mistaken, which is why all of the NA I's this year haven't been mass produced. As much as I'd love for these to be, they won't. Let's just hope they release in larger numbers than the Shadow's.

Nike charges JB for use of the Nike Air on the tongue if I'm not mistaken, which is why all of the NA I's this year haven't been mass produced. As much as I'd love for these to be, they won't. Let's just hope they release in larger numbers than the Shadow's.

I don't understand this though, why would nike charge JB for the use of the Nike air logo when in essence its a Nike product at the end of the day...was Nike "charging" JB to use the Nike check on air Jordan 1's?

Last edited:
Nike doesn't charge JB to use "Nike Air" on JB products - it's nothing more than a marketing ploy (Nike's core business). JB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nike, and while they operate under their own brand, JB is not a separate company. The BRAND separate - not the COMPANY. All of JB's revenue (and costs) roll up to the same business lines.

Javier

I don't understand this though, why would nike charge JB for the use of the Nike air logo when in essence its a Nike product at the end of the day...was Nike "charging" JB to use the Nike check on air Jordan 1's?

They don't charge JB. Hurley uses Nike Free technology cuz they're under Nike, Cole Haan uses Nike Zoom air units in their shoes cuz they're under Nike too, etc. Like Lamekilla said the 1's have had a Nike swoosh, and Nike on the outsole over the years (aside from the '02 wht/metallic 1s). They're no royalties collected by Nike for the NA use. JB just much rather advertise the Jumpman logo. But when it come to making an additional $35 on a 1 they'd throw a much demanded Nike tongue tag on em.

Last edited:
NO ONE IS GONNA TRADE ROYALS FOR THESE. I JUST DON'T SEE THESE BEING LIMITED AT ALL DURING HOLIDAY SEASON. I DON'T REMEMBER A BLACK/RED HOLIDAY JORDAN BEING LIMITED.

I'd agree with this if the 12's & 11's didnt drop in Dec. I knw for a fact those will be general, and I don't see 3 general releases. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Nike doesn't charge JB to use "Nike Air" on JB products - it's nothing more than a marketing ploy (Nike's core business). JB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nike, and while they operate under their own brand, JB is not a separate company. The BRAND separate - not the COMPANY. All of JB's revenue (and costs) roll up to the same business lines.

Javier
100% Correct...

I have said this many times myself... I was curious last year and looked at Nike's financial statements for the heck of it and found this out.....

Javier
Kindve like a sams club to walmart.

All i know is i plan on making a killing on ebay resellin all these extra laces lol. Minus the baggie of course.

Last edited:
Anyone know which is the most comfortable pair of Jordan 1 black and reds are? 1985, 1994, 2001, 2013, Banneds or dmp?

I know 2013 hasn't come out but I expect them to be on pair with most other 2013 releases like shadows. I've heard mentions that comfort of 2013 is > 2001. I know quality back before 2001 is much better in terms of leather but idk if that equates to better comfort.

Last edited:
Anyone know which is the most comfortable pair of Jordan 1 black and reds are? 1985, 1994, 2001, 2013, Banneds or dmp?

I know 2013 hasn't come out but I expect them to be on pair with most other 2013 releases like shadows. I've heard mentions that comfort of 2013 is > 2001. I know quality back before 2001 is much better in terms of leather but idk if that equates to better comfort.

You'll never get an accurate feel of the older pairs cuz leather stiffens and cushion becomes hard on your 85 & 94. On the 01 the leather ages and becomes flimsy.

black laces all day 
nthat.gif

You'll never get an accurate feel of the older pairs cuz leather stiffens and cushion becomes hard on your 85 & 94. On the 01 the leather ages and becomes flimsy.
Thanks fam. I believe you have the black and white OG pair correct? I know the comfort varies now that you told me but how did those feel on you if you did wear them? Unless you replaced insole or etc. 

Back
Top Bottom