JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

And yes there is no love in the Jordan section and won't ever be again. Different breed as opposed to the Sb or Outlet thread.

lmfao it's going to be so sweet to have these on feet after all the releases that dropped this year
nthat.gif

I bet everyone who is saying they dont like calling these banneds call the spacejams', spacejams.... No one calls them the black concords which is what they were when he debuted them on court.  Like really banneds, flue games & space jams all have something to do with the shoe itselfs and what people remember the shoe from. Why get angry at a nickname with a meaning its not anything like the whole "bred" thing now a days. 

But these arent banneds, they are breds. Thats the nickname. I dont care for nicknames but its what it is. No one called these banneds till the stupid "banneds" came out. That shoe had a point to it on release hence the nickname same with spacejams. Any basic color jordan 1 that comes out goes by its color. Calling shoes flu games and he got games is lame imo.

Im 100% sure No one was saying bred in 85 or around that time. The black cement 4s weren't bred nether were the playoff 11s can't think of one jordan that is labeled bred now that didn't already have a proper prior nickname.

"Any basic color jordan 1 that comes out goes by its color code" we'll I would love to know what color Chicago is or where it says black toe in the color code...

Last edited:
This argument is stupid, but I'd rather hear people call them bred instead of banned. The Jackie chan GIF always comes to mind when I hear people calling this color way banned 1's.

I bet everyone who is saying they dont like calling these banneds call the spacejams', spacejams.... No one calls them the black concords which is what they were when he debuted them on court.  Like really banneds, flue games & space jams all have something to do with the shoe itselfs and what people remember the shoe from. Why get angry at a nickname with a meaning its not anything like the whole "bred" thing now a days. 
This will probably make no since at all (nothing in the world of nicknaming Jordans does), But "Space Jam" is really the only Jordan sneaker nickname that has any purpose. Believe it or not, back in '95 we didn't call Concords "Concords". There were no nicknames (at least in my part of the world). And despite what people may say these days, the "Black Concords" that he wore in playoffs were not that big of a deal at the time. Many people didn't even remember that a few years later. they LOST! That's what people remembered. The shoes were a much BIGGER deal in the movie.

People would reference them that way LONG before we were using nicknames. 96- early 2000 most of had no clue rather they were black/royal or black/concord. We would just say "The all black ones that he wore in Space Jam". It was the way we referenced them. It was better than saying "I'm talking about the one shoes he wore for 3 games when they got spanked by the Magic". A lot of us didn't want to remember that playoff series at all, and had fonder and more vivid images of the shoe from the movie.

In 85 i called em the new jordans. style codes are for databases and cataloging. Its not really a consumer level number.

yea off the subject of nicknames. Im just ready for the release no matter what they are being labeled as this time

Last edited:
Definitely scooping a pair of these up to go along with the banned's. The 2013 "OG" 1's have all had excellent quality.

I'm getting ready to see the posts people make when they strike out on this release! One of the few things I look forward to besides copping a shoe on RD
Hahaha im gonna have a pic ready of a bunch of royals and post it up rd. See how many pm trade offers come in.

Back
Top Bottom