JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

this release will probably be crazy, but if the numbers hold strong to the past NA releases (besides royals and black/golds obviously) then they shouldnt be crazy to get but still have to put some effort into it depending on your area as well.

so i guess everyone calling them "the banneds" before 2011 were wrong, too

ok

so i guess everyone calling them "the banneds" before 2011 were wrong, too

ok
What? Nobody on the effing planet called them banneds before 2011. Let me guess, you started buying sneakers in 2011, didn't you?

no, i've been around for a while. ppl have been calling them banneds for years B

I also heard people call the banneds before the release named as such. If anything this is the original nickname for them just like to me the black/red 12s are flu games regardless of the dumb Nubuck release if they come back out again in leather they are still flu games to me

u 2 cant be serious...or are you just taking your trolling to the next level.... not a soul called blk/red 1's banneds the name didnt come around until the outlet release they were either blk/red 1's or bred 1's
stop lying

its an incorrect nickname regardless if you "claim" everyone 'you" knew called them banneds pre outlet release ...its simply not true

& you do realize sneakerfiles updates those frequently right?..... exactly

Last edited:
Dude you still on this for what? You sound dumb how is a nickname incorrect its what someone called a shoe. They arnt labeled as banned that's true but a nickname can be whatever Someone calls them can't be correct or incorrect

Ohh and if sneakerfiles updates those files so much why are the white/red/black 1s on there not nicknamed Chicago yet.... Ill wait?

Leave it alone you called me a troll but your 2 posts in on a dead subject

Lets stop talking about this nickname stuff and move onto something more interesting. Lets just agree that these are the BLACK and RED Is that released in the 85-86 NBA season and was BANNED due to dress code violations of the shoe. It's not the biggest deal I would rather see posts about anything else than see this argument continue

NO ONE IS GONNA TRADE ROYALS FOR THESE. I JUST DON'T SEE THESE BEING LIMITED AT ALL DURING HOLIDAY SEASON. I DON'T REMEMBER A BLACK/RED HOLIDAY JORDAN BEING LIMITED.

well seeing how im right & you just admitted it why should i dis-continue saying correct information? dont worry ill wait

But these arent banneds, they are breds. Thats the nickname. I dont care for nicknames but its what it is. No one called these banneds till the stupid "banneds" came out. That shoe had a point to it on release hence the nickname same with spacejams. Any basic color jordan 1 that comes out goes by its color. Calling shoes flu games and he got games is lame imo.

This argument is stupid, but I'd rather hear people call them bred instead of banned. The Jackie chan GIF always comes to mind when I hear people calling this color way banned 1's.

Last edited:
well seeing how im right & you just admitted it why should i dis-continue saying correct information? dont worry ill wait

But these arent banneds, they are breds. Thats the nickname. I dont care for nicknames but its what it is. No one called these banneds till the stupid "banneds" came out. That shoe had a point to it on release hence the nickname same with spacejams. Any basic color jordan 1 that comes out goes by its color. Calling shoes flu games and he got games is lame imo.

This argument is stupid, but I'd rather hear people call them bred instead of banned. The Jackie chan GIF always comes to mind when I hear people calling this color way banned 1's.

lol. Shots fired.
Never heard anyone call the bred 1s "banned 1" til the actual banned 1s release. Ive heard them referred to as banned by the nba but never called the "banned 1s".
Just my 2 cents.

I've heard people refer to them as the banned 1 before the actual "banned 1's" but....I can literally count on my hand how many people actually talked about air Jordan 1's before 2008 sooooo yeah.....

Bottom line it's a nickname, its stupid, it's catchy but we all like the shoes so next subject guys: How do you guys lace your 1's?

I didn't prove you right I gave the difference between being labeled as something and having a nickname but anyway... (I.e laney 5s was marked as laney and have laney on the box= labeled) I'm off this tho

Red laces for me

Last edited:
Red laces
Nah, dawg. Why? 
eek.gif

I ran the red laces in my DMP's for a few wears, but swapped the black ones in after. Made a huge difference imo. Then again I try anything to be a little different. I've seen white laces in em before also

Black laces alllllllllll day in these and the royals....but I alternate with the shadows :smile:

Last edited:
I let my shoes be the stand out of the outfit. With red laces I get to pop the shoes without wearing hardly any red or even none at all. Ima basic guy when it comes to outfits black tees white tees fitted or SnapBack.

Plus after seeing jordan with red laces and that gold chain in the dunk contest (video wasn't old enough to really see it) I can't ever wear black laces with this lol

NO ONE IS GONNA TRADE ROYALS FOR THESE. I JUST DON'T SEE THESE BEING LIMITED AT ALL DURING HOLIDAY SEASON. I DON'T REMEMBER A BLACK/RED HOLIDAY JORDAN BEING LIMITED.

I feel the same way and I sure hope these are as easy to get as the Black/Red XIs last holiday season.

Shoot. I hope they mass produce these mofo's so I can finally get a pair. Lmao.

But then again I might start getting sick of them like Bred 11's

Shoot. I hope they mass produce these mofo's so I can finally get a pair. Lmao.

But then again I might start getting sick of them like Bred 11's
I would rather the XIs be very limited and these be avaible like thunder IVs. That release was an easy release for most imo

Back
Top Bottom