JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

No one is trading their Royals for '13 Banneds, B
jackie-chan-meme.jpg

man... why the hell i had to move to houston. gonna be pissed if the release later this year goes down like that video

How about black toes for, banned/bred/black red 1s? I had to use all the names so nobody gets hurt lol

I like the black toes 1's better than the black/red 1's. But i'll be copping the black/red too just like all of y'all. 
laugh.gif
  Most of the OG Hi 1's have been fire. 12/28 can't come soon enough.

I like the black toes 1's better than the black/red 1's. But i'll be copping the black/red too just like all of y'all. 
laugh.gif

Most of the OG Hi 1's have been fire. 12/28 can't come soon enough.

You must be higher than me. Lol. Can't believe you just said that. Lmao.

How about black toes for, banned/bred/black red 1s? I had to use all the names so nobody gets hurt lol
As a straight up trade? Nah I don't see that happening. Black toes were very easy to cop and can be had for the low if you do some proper searching.

This Thread Jumps so much everyday, I always get nervous thinking they randomly dropped and I missed it.. 
nerd.gif

I gotta take a look at my Banned's when I get home. Because I've been wearing my 2001 black/red's more recently, and they're much different than my 2013 Royals, not only in fit, but just in general. Curious to see how the banned's look compared to 2013, because I've seldom looked at them aside from the day I got them.

Last edited:
To me the biggest difference between the '01 Breds and the Banneds are the size of the wings logo, boldness of nike air branding, and the distressed leather on the Banneds.

Plus all the theme related things on the Banneds

"banneds" are a colorway.

it's much better than saying "bred" and it was that way before the new wave of "sneakerheads"

or maybe i'm too old

Last edited:
"banneds" are a colorway.

it's much better than saying "bred" and it was that way before the new wave of "sneakerheads"

or maybe i'm too old
only one shoe is "banned" jordan 1 and it is the outlet release joke black/red 1 from 2011? whatever year it was, all other releases are black/red jordan 1s. why cant people understand this? 85 were banned but werent released as Banned 1s and all others are no different except for the outlet ones mentioned before

"Banneds" is not a colorway. Black/Red is a colorway. The only "Banned" Is are the ones from 2011

I also heard people call the banneds before the release named as such. If anything this is the original nickname for them just like to me the black/red 12s are flu games regardless of the dumb Nubuck release if they come back out again in leather they are still flu games to me

And I was hoping the you most have started collecting wouldn't have came into this thread. A person who just started can know more than someone who has been collecting. Look at black Santana got all them shoes and knows very little but acts like he knows everything. Time in doesn't really matter just how much knowledge and passion you have for what you doing in those year(s)

Who' cares when you started. No one has the credibility to discredit another "sneakerhead" just because of the date he/she started collecting. You buy what you like and no one else's opinion should matter. Looking down on a fellow NT member is ridiculous. We need to encourage one another!! At the end of the day it's just shoes....

no, i've been around for a while. ppl have been calling them banneds for years B

Since the old love new love pack with the shirt that had both black toe and blk/ red on it, trust no one said much of a banned jordan nickname. Nike created the hype in 85 with the fines and no one called them banned then or in 94 or even 2001. That is all.

Back
Top Bottom