JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

The "chalky" soles I was referring to earlier. Will this be a problem when I wear? Rhino?

View media item 554850

(i didn't really examine your pics closely, but...)
if you're asking about the white age on the bottom...then no, it is not a problem
sometimes it can be easily cleaned off

there is one test you can do, but i bet your pair will pass, easy (cause it's not a model that usually develops this problem)

...tap on the bottom of the soles in the middle/front...make sure that area of the (red) sole isn't rock hard compared to the rest...
some old nike air models can dry out on the bottom rubber & it gets rock hard & sounds different when you tap on it...the sole should still be flexible, not hard like that

PS - no worries but more questions like this should probably be taken to the maintenance thread

Last edited:
Royals = Black/Red

They're like yin and yang to each other

I'm saying. People are putting those shoes on too high of a pedestal. Royals are cool, but lets not act like the black/red joints aren't the shoe that started it all..

If I can come up on 2 pairs, and someone has an extra pair of royals, get at me.

With some of the disappointing releases IMO Jordan Brand is ending the year on a good note by dropping these.

I think this will be the most hyped up shoe up the year
mean.gif
 damn "banneds" ruining everything

mean.gif
Nah,  that title will go to the 11's for the 5Th year in a row, hands down!  Just wait, as we approach the conclusion of the Thanksgiving break, all attention will be focused on this years 11's and the mayhem that will follow.

mean.gif

Nope it's not another shoes fault it's the people that compare the two and think they are the same. Idk why people blame a shoe for something but it always comes back to the people that hype up the releases and adds that "hype" behind the release such as blogs and videos on YouTube

Nah,  that title will go to the 11's for the 5Th year in a row, hands down!  Just wait, as we approach the conclusion of the Thanksgiving break, all attention will be focused on this years 11's and the mayhem that will follow.

I hope you're right, those are awful haha, let the beasts have 'em

I'm thinking people are going to spend their money on the XII's and XI's in December and then they won't have money for the 1's. That's what I'm hoping for, at least.

I'm thinking people are going to spend their money on the XII's and XI's in December and then they won't have money for the 1's. That's what I'm hoping for, at least.
Yeah but since they release after Christmas many people will be able to buy them still, because a lot of people get money as gifts on Christmas so I see many using it on these.

It's not like we collect cars. They're just shoes (sneakers at that). Some people have a seemingly endless amount of funds for sneakers, and others spend a bulk of their income on shoes. I know someone who's gotten pretty much every Jordan release this year making little more than minimum wage. When people get the addiction, funds aren't that big of an issue hence, the large number of people who aren't bothered by price increases.

Last edited:
February gets so much hyped releases & people still try to get them all

Back
Top Bottom