JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Blk/red, royals and blk toe are my fav 3. I really would like Some cool bred/royal og pack.

Why? You already have Royals and in a few months you'll have a shot at Black/Reds, so what purpose would that package serve?

Im still in shock how anyone played a season of ball in these let alone throw down dunks. I love em but man.

So... did the restock happen or no?! I'm late I know but I would just appreciate a simple confirmation if I am not too far out of the loop. Also curious if ppl think a pair of the black and red 1's could equal royals trade value? I only ask because I am trying to get a pair. I guess I'm just looking for other opinions on a trade for royals using these as bait of course. Any tips are much appreciated. PM if you know of anything. thanks in advance. 

So... did the restock happen or no?! I'm late I know but I would just appreciate a simple confirmation if I am not too far out of the loop. Also curious if ppl think a pair of the black and red 1's could equal royals trade value? I only ask because I am trying to get a pair. I guess I'm just looking for other opinions on a trade for royals using these as bait of course. Any tips are much appreciated. PM if you know of anything. thanks in advance. 

Seems like every 3rd post is someone asking or saying they are gonna trade these for Royals or asking if they can, lol.

I think these are gonna be much higher production than Royals, specially during the holiday season. Also by January the price for royals is gonna be considerably higher than it is now, and way less DS pairs will be on the market.

every single time, value of bred > royals simply because of the Banned 1. People got fooled with those joints by making the hype for black reds higher.

Seems like every 3rd post is someone asking or saying they are gonna trade these for Royals or asking if they can, lol.

I think these are gonna be much higher production than Royals, specially during the holiday season. Also by January the price for royals is gonna be considerably higher than it is now, and way less DS pairs will be on the market.
so like bred 11s of 2013?

every single time, value of bred > royals simply because of the Banned 1. People got fooled with those joints by making the hype for black reds higher.

I disagree only because bred 1's aren't banned 1's. I think the Royals resell price will be much higher than the Bred 1's obv depending on production #'s. I saw some pre-sale prices at $350 which is just absurd to me lol. I'm seeing them now for $190-$250, prices dropping like Miley's endorsement credibility lol by January they will be floating around $220 hopefully.

so like bred 11s of 2013?

Idk fam, I don't think that's possible lol. I heard they can only produce 50k pairs with Nike Air branding, that there is a limited amount they can make.

nah... I'm pretty sure MORE people will look for the bred 1. OG Bulls colorways always gets picked up/searched for more often.

nah... I'm pretty sure MORE people will look for the bred 1. OG Bulls colorways always gets picked up/searched for more often.

completely agree. I already stated i;d consider trading a pair of my Royals for these if I strike out. pretty confident I'll stike out looking on 3 pitches. Its inevitable.

Black red > Royals all day everyday for me. Not even close.

completely agree. I already stated i;d consider trading a pair of my Royals for these if I strike out. pretty confident I'll stike out looking on 3 pitches. Its inevitable.

Black red > Royals all day everyday for me. Not even close.
And if the breds dropped when the royals did in February I bet you'd be saying how you can't wait for the royals to release in December.

Royals > breds :lol:

Everyone always does this

And if the breds dropped when the royals did in February I bet you'd be saying how you can't wait for the royals to release in December.

Royals > breds
laugh.gif

well the royals was a longer wait for us..

black/reds releasing 3 times in the last 4 years, thats the good thing about many bulls cw's they release more often...

Last edited:
royals discussion should be kept to a minimum in this thread. too much salt floating around in that part of the seas

well the royals was a longer wait for us..
black/reds releasing 3 times in the last 4 years, thats the good thing about many bulls cw's they release more often...

Crazy how many times JB pulls the trigger on this colorway

Straps 2008.... DMP 2009.... Banned 2011.... OG 2013

Look at it like this...JB always saves the better counterpart for the end of the year. WC3's in the beginning of 2011-BC3's at the end. WC4's at the beginning of 2012-BC4's at the end...............

Next year we'll get white/infras in the beginning of the year and black/infras at the end.

This is all opinion by the way...or is it?

Look at it like this...JB always saves the better counterpart for the end of the year. WC3's in the beginning of 2011-BC3's at the end. WC4's at the beginning of 2012-BC4's at the end...............

Next year we'll get white/infras in the beginning of the year and black/infras at the end.

This is all opinion by the way...or is it?

I agree but I believe this is also hugely influenced by the time of year/seasons. Spring/summer vs. fall/winter. Certain color trends matter as white goes at the beginning of the year and black goes towards the end IMO

Lamekilla and Gerald nailed it. White/lighter for Spring. Black/bred/dark for Winter.

Perfect example.. Fear Pack releases in the summer. Colors make them look like a fall/winter shoe.

White just happens to be more unpopular among sneaker heads because of the risk of yellowing and they're harder to keep clean.

better, is an opinion... maybe more popular/hyped..

speaking of...end of the year...12/28 is seriously end of the year ...feels so far.. can't wait

Last edited:

Negative. Why can't I just prefer the black red over royal? Because royals are $350+ now? Now, if, like you said, breds came out first and I copped 3, I'd certainly look forward to trading one for some royals if I struck out. No question about it.

The black/reds bring back a lot of memories. Unlike you, I remember these when they came out back when I was in 6th grade. I struck out with moms and never had a pair.

Both shoes being equally accessible, I take black and red all day. It's not even a question with me.

Back
Top Bottom