JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Both are pretty much equal. Royals were my first so im partial but between royals and breds, neither is better than the other. They ate both pretty much the black sheep to the chicago cw of the og with black toes in behind. Royals are the best non bull cw ever. Pretty tough to dispute that. They are the original cult classic of Jordans. Breds catered to the popular side, jock side, royals catered to everyone else, skaters, alternative popularity.

Look at it like this...JB always saves the better counterpart for the end of the year. WC3's in the beginning of 2011-BC3's at the end. WC4's at the beginning of 2012-BC4's at the end...............

Next year we'll get white/infras in the beginning of the year and black/infras at the end.

This is all opinion by the way...or is it?

Hope that means a aqua 8 later in the year lol I agree with what your saying but I think WC 4s are better than BC but that's just me.

completely agree. I already stated i;d consider trading a pair of my Royals for these if I strike out. pretty confident I'll stike out looking on 3 pitches. Its inevitable.

Black red > Royals all day everyday for me. Not even close.
And if the breds dropped when the royals did in February I bet you'd be saying how you can't wait for the royals to release in December.

Royals > breds :lol:

Everyone always does this

Naw. Black/Red trumps every other colorway imo in any Air Jordan model before the XVII.

All them other colorways and retro+ colors play backseat drivers in comparison.

And if the breds dropped when the royals did in February I bet you'd be saying how you can't wait for the royals to release in December.

Royals > breds :lol:

Everyone always does this

well the royals was a longer wait for us..
black/reds releasing 3 times in the last 4 years, thats the good thing about many bulls cw's they release more often...

Crazy how many times JB pulls the trigger on this colorway

Straps 2008.... DMP 2009.... Banned 2011.... OG 2013

Well, I mean... Its the first Air Jordan in the first color way. I'm surprised these ***** don't drop every year.

Also, if you include the lows, the phats, and '94 pairs, its been even more.

Last edited:
I like both black/reds and royals but I do like blue since its my favorite color but nothing beats the black/red on jordans.

well the royals was a longer wait for us..
black/reds releasing 3 times in the last 4 years, thats the good thing about many bulls cw's they release more often...

QFT

I wasn't debating which is a "better CW"

I was saying Royals will be higher resell price due to availability and only releasing twice in the past 20 years.

You think Bred 1's are gonna resell at $400? cus royals are $350 and will peak $400 by January.

Last edited:
The black/red 1 will resell for whatever the royals are going for at the time which will be $600+

These shoes are yin and yang to each other which makes having both of them essential, well at least to me. Which is better is all personal opinion...

P.S. DMP black/red 1's are going for a little more than '13 royals on flightclub....jumpman on the heel and all. Now lets really think about what's gonna happen when those shoes get NA back on the tongue :x

The black/red 1 will resell for whatever the royals are going for at the time which will be $600+

These shoes are yin and yang to each other which makes having both of them essential, well at least to me. Which is better is all personal opinion...

P.S. DMP black/red 1's are going for a little more than '13 royals on flightclub....jumpman on the heel and all. Now lets really think about what's gonna happen when those shoes get NA back on the tongue :x
flightclub sells cortez' for more than royals, that place is a joke, these will be a tough cop depending on where your at but the thirst after the royals has died a little but the beasts will still be out in hoards

flightclub sells cortez' for more than royals, that place is a joke, these will be a tough cop depending on where your at but the thirst after the royals has died a little but the beasts will still be out in hoards

Lol yeah no one takes flightclub seriously but I feel like they are kinda like a guide for those who aren't as "sneaker savy" or just have money to blow on sneakers or what not. The fact that the black/red 1's are going for a little more just shows me how people view this sneaker...

P.S. DMP black/red 1's are going for a little more than '13 royals on flightclub....jumpman on the heel and all. Now lets really think about what's gonna happen when those shoes get NA back on the tongue
sick.gif
local seller was trying to unload his dmp1s this wknd, i super lowballed him haha...havent heard back.

but like i said dmp prices will drop after this release. price on the dmps is crazy right now. 

i get the na branding hype and all but it all comes down to production #'s...just look at the shadows, they can still be had for retail. 

So Saturday afternoon release day these are
gonna sell for $600+??

I don't think anybody is paying $600 for some 2013 Royal 1's this year...

fcny have dmp bulls steady under $150 for 2 years before the banned hype took off

http://www.flightclub.com/g.php?fc=ny&c=aj&i=011062
Word, I rememeber the Foot Locker in Cordova Mall (Pensacola) had the DMP bull/celtics pack & DMP Jordan 7's pack at discount at one point. Also back in 2009 Dec 23rd I remember being able to walk into Foot Locker at 11 am cst and was able to purchase the Space Jams. 

I too remember that pack going on sale for stupid cheap. Shoulda copped :smh:

I too remember that pack going on sale for stupid cheap. Shoulda copped :smh:

i remember passing on the whole pack for $75 flat...out the door :smh:

i was actually wearing my strap 1's & had a 2nd ds pair at the time so i figured why buy the whole pack for another pair & "worring" about getting rid of the celtics :smh: :smh: :smh:

I had a buddy if mine who worked in footlocker around that time and was trying to cut me a deal on the pack for $120. I had got the '09 shadows not to long before and was trying to slow down on my shoe purchases

i remember passing on the whole pack for $75 flat...out the door
mean.gif

i was actually wearing my strap 1's & had a 2nd ds pair at the time so i figured why buy the whole pack for another pair & "worring" about getting rid of the celtics
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
yeah back then my boy gave me his celtics, he also got dmp 5s on sale & gave away the 3m

Back
Top Bottom