JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

:lol: :lol:

I mean the odds are in our favor this time around compared to the Royals. We already can see how these were allocated, looks like we're getting more or just as many pairs as overseas, we didn't get hit with the "shipping issues because of a Chinese holiday" excuse lol. The only problem is the demand for these is very HIGH, that will make these seem a lot more limited than what they really are.
I can agree with that. Most resell sites are selling the kid sizes for 230. Men's are going for 400 but I believe the quantity is going to be just as much as the shadows. Hell I walked into mc sports 3 weeks ago and saw they still had 2 pairs left of the shadows....demand and hype is definitely making this pair more limited than ever

This thread, lol

I think it's time to que the

Michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif

Anyone out in Chicago in any lines yet? Not too sure what time I should get out there if the store said no lines before 10.

@KilroytheDon laokratwr laokratwr - I'm not a mod nor am I campaiging to be one, I'm all for the laughs and jokes but you guys should take that to PM if you're going to be discussing sexual preferences and salt tasting contest :rofl: :rofl: ... We've made it this far, lets not try to get this thread locked.

captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 maybe you should try and read again and see WHO is doing that , before referring to the both of us , wouldnt you agree...?

Last edited:
Oops my bad. I thought today was Friday. :lol:  Too much food during Xmas dinner last night got me messed up in the head. Yes, you're right, the raffle is tomorrow (FRIDAY) and they will make calls the same day. This is at the HOH in Southern California.
Got it. Just making sure we're on the same page :wink:

This is all I could think of after reading that  :lol:

View media item 710599

morning bros
WHo5I.gif.
speak for yourself- royalty right here :wink:

I mean the odds are in our favor this time around compared to the Royals. We already can see how these were allocated, looks like we're getting more or just as many pairs as overseas, we didn't get hit with the "shipping issues because of a Chinese holiday" excuse lol. The only problem is the demand for these is very HIGH, that will make these seem a lot more limited than what they really are.
that's what I wanted to hear :smokin :smokin :smokin
JBEY4xK.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You mean DEMAND. Please dont say limited, it confuses THE ENTIRE THREAD hahah

Gamma 12s sold out in 44 min on NDC.
*waits for the Gamma 12 members to join this thread*

Last edited:
These can be had but too many people want to cop excess pairs. Jordan Brand and Nike should be ashamed of themselves, making this situation dangerous as usual for this time of the year. Easy solution would be for them to manufacture more quantity especially for the holidays. Be safe and good luck to everyone !

thats a lot of minutes these days...Probably every one got their pair...I know i did...;p)

That's my point. Gamma 12s weren't widely sought after and it took 44 min. While it's a lot on NDC it's also a gauge. I guarantee there are still people who didn't get them. And LAO you order from the US NDC from Europe? Haha.

That's my point. Gamma 12s weren't widely sought after and it took 44 min. While it's a lot on NDC it's also a gauge. I guarantee there are still people who didn't get them. And LAO you order from the US NDC from Europe? Haha.

NikeStoreEurope ...I cannot order from the US site , not that i would try haha...the doernbecher collection though hurts me every time lol...No euro release for these...

@KilroytheDon laokratwr laokratwr - I'm not a mod nor am I campaiging to be one, I'm all for the laughs and jokes but you guys should take that to PM if you're going to be discussing sexual preferences and salt tasting contest :rofl: :rofl: ... We've made it this far, lets not try to get this thread locked.

captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 maybe you should try and read again and see WHO is doing that , before referring to the both of us , wouldnt you agree...?

C'mon fam, it doesn't matter WHO is doing what, you're participating in the back and forth discussion, correct? All I'm saying is PM dude instead of clogging up the thread and requoting his responses. You already know how sensitive those topics being mentioned are now a days.

You created this thread so I figured you would want to keep it open, but if that's not the case please carry on my brotha :nthat:

You mean DEMAND. Please dont say limited, it confuses THE ENTIRE THREAD hahah

:lol: you're right

NikeStoreEurope ...I cannot order from the US site , not that i would try haha...the doernbecher collection though hurts me every time lol...No euro release for these...

Well TECHNICALLY you can. There's easy and legal ways around that BUT that's neither here nor there at this point. LOL.

I can agree with that. Most resell sites are selling the kid sizes for 230. Men's are going for 400 but I believe the quantity is going to be just as much as the shadows. Hell I walked into mc sports 3 weeks ago and saw they still had 2 pairs left of the shadows....demand and hype is definitely making this pair more limited than ever
I'm sure all OG 1's this year had similar if not identical #'s. With the exception of the patent leather Blk/Gld 1's... Comes down to distribution with Royal 1's.

I know people in Europe and Australia that walked in and grabbed 30 pairs and left like it was nothing.

Meanwhile in the US most stores didn't do raffle, ticket system, rsvp etc. fcfs. And they were almost a consolation come up for the hypebeasts after that ridiculous Area 72 pack sold out. They were NOT the first to go at my HOH. They were last to be sold. Line was so deep though that people in the back got up there and they said sorry all we have is royals left. (1 pair of a style / customer)... Barkleys went fastest I believe.

Shadow 1's weren't a GR by any means... Just less popular :smh: (god knows why- probably had to do with a summertime release).

I'm sure all OG 1's this year had similar if not identical #'s. With the exception of the patent leather Blk/Gld 1's... Comes down to distribution with Royal 1's.

I know people in Europe and Australia that walked in and grabbed 30 pairs and left like it was nothing.

Meanwhile in the US most stores didn't do raffle, ticket system, rsvp etc. fcfs. And they were almost a consolation come up for the hypebeasts after that ridiculous Area 72 pack sold out. They were NOT the first to go at my HOH. They were last to be sold. Line was so deep though that people in the back got up there and they said sorry all we have is royals left. (1 pair of a style / customer)... Barkleys went fastest I believe.

Shadow 1's weren't a GR by any means... Just less popular :smh: (god knows why- probably had to do with a summertime release).
You are absolutely right....I still can't believe the royals didn't sell out before the area 72s, yet the royals prolly hitting for prices as high as the area 72 collection. But I don't even want them as much due to all the Grey Market pairs

These can be had but too many people want to cop excess pairs. Jordan Brand and Nike should be ashamed of themselves, making this situation dangerous as usual for this time of the year. Easy solution would be for them to manufacture more quantity especially for the holidays. Be safe and good luck to everyone !
6 posts since 2006?!? That's Buddhist Monk Control.

Back
Top Bottom