JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Dudes saying 410.00 like it's a lot.

Realize it's not your everyday "sneakerhead" paying 410.00. When you got dope boys on the ave not caring about how much a sneaker cost why are these people changing they price? For you? Ok sneaker forums you dudes are the majority... Out in these streets you the 1 percent they don't care about you lol... Keep telling em how much you can "get them for" they gonna keep selling sneakers

THIS

Around my way mom and pops charge Flight Club prices out the door and they sell the shoes as soon as they get them not caring about a release date and the dope boys come in there and buy multiple pairs along with celebs like Wale and Schoolboy Q who have people in there crew to send a card number and the owners send them the shoes sometimes 5x retail and they dont care they got money so they pay it

Not sure if they are doing calls today or tomorrow?
nerd.gif
My local HOH said they're giving raffle tickets until 6 pm today and will be calling people shortly after. I know the launch calendar said they will make calls on Saturday but that's kinda silly to be calling people on the actual release DAY. 

My local HOH said they're giving raffle tickets until 6 pm today and will be calling people shortly after. I know the launch calendar said they will make calls on Saturday but that's kinda silly to be calling people on the actual release DAY. 
Which HOH's? ALl the ones near me show raffle friday

Cool, that's not happening with these.

Why do you say that?

The Gammas were WIDELY available, everyone knew that so posting the NDC link in advance didn't mean much because plenty of other sites had them in an abundance. These are a completely different animal, can't you tell with some of the prices already being mentioned in this thread? People are really treating these like the Royals(even though they shouldn't). Locations already saying 1-2 FSR, I highly doubt anyone wants to decrease their chances by posting an early NDC link, especially if you live in the middle of nowhere.

Last edited:
The Gammas were WIDELY available, everyone knew that so posting the NDC link in advance didn't mean much because plenty of other sites had them in an abundance. These are a completely different animal, can't you tell with some of the prices already being mentioned in this thread? People are really treating these like the Royals(even though they shouldn't). Locations already saying 1-2 FSR, I highly doubt anyone wants to decrease their chances by posting an early NDC link, especially if you live in the middle of nowhere.

Thanks for the info

Captain what exactly do you mean by "they shouldn't treat these like royals"

Do you mean how everyone overlooked the limited ness of the royals because everyone was blinded by the joker pack, area 72 business, jordan xx8 debut and all that?

Or are you referring to the hunt that ensued the 2 months after their release which ultimately ended at you know which infamous 'royalty site' :lol:

Not sure if they are doing calls today or tomorrow? :nerd:

Was referring to footaction but not sure if I should go get a raffle at HOH tomorrow

Which HOH's? ALl the ones near me show raffle friday
Oops my bad. I thought today was Friday. 
laugh.gif
 Too much food during Xmas dinner last night got me messed up in the head. Yes, you're right, the raffle is tomorrow (FRIDAY) and they will make calls the same day. This is at the HOH in Southern California.

Do you mean how everyone overlooked the limited ness of the royals because everyone was blinded by the joker pack, area 72 business, jordan xx8 debut and all that?

Or are you referring to the hunt that ensued the 2 months after their release which ultimately ended at you know which infamous 'royalty site'
laugh.gif
This is all I could think of after reading that  
laugh.gif

morning bros

Good morning NT. It got uglier than expected in here this morning. Lol.

Make no mistake. $410 is too much to spend on a non-designer shoe. Not saying it's not too much to charge (people charge what they want) but it's def too much to spend. You can only blame the dealer for so long.

Or are you referring to the hunt that ensued the 2 months after their release which ultimately ended at you know which infamous 'royalty site' :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I mean the odds are in our favor this time around compared to the Royals. We already can see how these were allocated, looks like we're getting more or just as many pairs as overseas, we didn't get hit with the "shipping issues because of a Chinese holiday" excuse lol. The only problem is the demand for these is very HIGH, that will make these seem a lot more limited than what they really are.

yea, you have no idea what you are talking about

way more limited? :rofl:

they are the same just more pairs in the USA

these are pretty limited and GS sizes are hard to find
I'm still shocked ISS not asking for a lot on their site for the GS sizes....but who's to say that they have all the pairs in the world :lol:

THIS

Around my way mom and pops charge Flight Club prices out the door and they sell the shoes as soon as they get them not caring about a release date and the dope boys come in there and buy multiple pairs along with celebs like Wale and Schoolboy Q who have people in there crew to send a card number and the owners send them the shoes sometimes 5x retail and they dont care they got money so they pay it
and when nike finds out they will suspend there Nike account. 

Back
Top Bottom