JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Check it out. Somewhat on the low. I've found stuff there that was pretty limited and they had them months later. Sought after flyknit chukkas, Js, air max, etc. Def worth the trip. Good apparel, too.
That's dope, I will check out that place after work one day...

:rofl: :rofl:. Y'all hilarious......I hope you all strike out :lol:
All I see is
SeasonedSaltLawrys.jpg

Check it out. Somewhat on the low. I've found stuff there that was pretty limited and they had them months later. Sought after flyknit chukkas, Js, air max, etc. Def worth the trip. Good apparel, too.

Amen. Owner hooked me with wolf grey flyknit chukkas well after they sold out worldwide.

What's good Pizza gang? I dipped out a few weeks ago because I thought that I wouldn't have the funds for these after all. The struggle of being a broke 19 year old. However Christmas ended up being good to me, so I'm back in the running. Let's get it :pimp:

tumblr_les8e6XsVf1qa1xnko1_500.gif

Got a three meat (paws) DiGiorno in the freezer coincidentally. I was meant to be here after all. :lol:

Few small shops in LA county that will or might sell these:
Attic-raffle
Blends-raffle
Undefeated-raffle
Millennium-unsure yet, but they sold all the previous NA 1s
iKicks-sold previous NA 1s too
Drip Hollywood- fcfs

If you got anymore, add them to this list.
Good info, thanks

Y'all ain't kidding about the lurkers sniping inboxes now. I swear on Monday someone was begging for an early link and it was 1000% clear regulars were laughing at him.

I don't and didn't have a link. I don't even think ndc had a link by Monday. I'm like "yeah check your PM Saturday at 8am :wink:"

Next thing I know I have 3 PM's in the next hour and a total of 5 before night :lol:

I thought it was pretty clear that Saturday at 8 everyone would have the link because that's when it's tweeted :x.

Lurkers are like "cmon bro I REPPED you now give me the link" -- I haven't even answered. I don't know how to answer because their so wrapped up that anything I send other than the link and they'll be like "troll".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :smh:

Do you guys think there will be leftovers or restocks of these? The raffle ticket day for these at the foot locker where I go and the infrared 3lab5's are the same day (Friday). I don't want to put in raffle tickets for both and win a pair of these when my main priority are the 3lab5's. Plus, I know it would probably leave a sour taste in the mouths of the store employees if I deny a winning raffle ticket. I'm really hoping I can get these for retail if I strike out on the 3lab5's.

Finally, another voice of common sense in here. Repped. I said my max is $170-$175 but I've owned almost every single number J since 2000 and honestly never paid above $160 shipped. What these youngins don't understand is how to get prices down. Everybody is so driven by consumerism and materialism that they don't know how to say NO.

I cringe when I hear dudes say $250 is a deal on a shoe that was $65 on sale a decade ago with arguably worse quality now.

I learned like you to set a limits not above retail and not give resellers a chance to survive. If everyone thought this way prices would be lower. Of course this is the USA though. That'll never happen. I choose to be the change I wanna see though.
I'm late but gonna get this out..

Was back in NY last week.. walked into a Mom/Pop that had the Gamma 11s.  Lady told me $410.  This was the Thursday b4 RD.. $410?? I told her 2 days later and I could possibly get this same shoe for half?? Her response was, "Honey, ppl have been buying them at this price, why would I change it"

My NT friends.. the game has changed for the worse.

Was back in NY last week.. walked into a Mom/Pop that had the Gamma 11s.  Lady told me $410.  This was the Thursday b4 RD.. $410?? I told her 2 days later and I could possibly get this same shoe for half?? Her response was, "Honey, ppl have been buying them at this price, why would I change it"

it's NYC dude, them shops r going to charge as much as possible and then some. You asked for too much less. If you said 3-350 she probably would've been with it

Been in this thread since about September....amazing to see how far we've come....And now we're less than 2 days away.

Stay strong and don't lose your composure ladies and gents.

410...? oh well...

View media item 340348

I see it all the time but it still makes me laugh when the OG sneakerheads complain about how prices used to be so low decades ago lol. I have mad respect for y'all but c'mon. Nothing in America is priced the same as it was 10 years ago. Gas, houses, cars, clothes, and shoes included. Inflation + Materialism + Demand = Price Hikes. It's unavoidable :frown:

Dudes saying 410.00 like it's a lot.

Realize it's not your everyday "sneakerhead" paying 410.00. When you got dope boys on the ave not caring about how much a sneaker cost why are these people changing they price? For you? Ok sneaker forums you dudes are the majority... Out in these streets you the 1 percent they don't care about you lol... Keep telling em how much you can "get them for" they gonna keep selling sneakers

I see it all the time but it still makes me laugh when the OG sneakerheads complain about how prices used to be so low decades ago lol. I have mad respect for y'all but c'mon. Nothing in America is priced the same as it was 10 years ago. Gas, houses, cars, clothes, and shoes included. Inflation + Materialism + Demand = Price Hikes. It's unavoidable :frown:

Ain't this the truth and I'm from that cheap sneaker era...

Back
Top Bottom