JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Jesse-Pinkman-Eating-Nervously.gif

you wanna talk about backdoor links PLEASE DM ONLY. lurkers will be slamming through that mf like a screen door in the hood.

DBAA
Jane_Margolis.jpg

Last edited:
What the **** happened to NT?
mean.gif

A bunch of kids ************ in threads. Talk about the damn shoes. Where's Jrose5 when we need him?
LOL. I agree, they stay choppin about irrelevant stuff, and the Real Info gets lost in it.

BUT we don't need that Hating JRose5 back in the mix. 

Dude banned me like TWICE back in Early/Mid 00's on some BS..... I went ghost & lurked for like 8 yrs cause of him!
I'm just kidding, he cool...
But that 2nd Line is All Truth tho... Dude kept his hand on the Banned Button w/ NO Warning back in the day. 
roll.gif

thats the idea way too many lurkers on here to just leave  info out there make em read !

Last edited:
What the **** happened to NT? :smh:

A bunch of kids ************ in threads. Talk about the damn shoes. Where's Jrose5 when we need him?

Aren't you that dude who was angry at people calling the mint AM1's "Yeezy", yet decided to put pink laces on them? The same guy who puts on "heat" to go stunt and laugh at people standing in line trying to cop shoes? Yep, that's you.

Who's the kid again?

**Kanye shrug.

Last edited:
Try to keep that quiet about that and take it to pm 
nerd.gif
, I leave for 20mins and then I see that 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
All I need is 1 pair. None of my friends are asking for help on this release so I can focus on getting my pair. Good luck to everyone else in the same boat.

Who's we? You're going to strike out. I'm just saying, all this zyzz ****/etc has been going on for pages and the jokes are corny. Either talk about the shoes or don't post. Straight up.

To steal the words you said this morning to Geraldg2309:

"Shut up".

Leave already. You just strolled into this thread and now you act like you own it and want to let everyone know of your presence. Take your ball and go play somewhere else, pink laces and all.

It's crazy how just about every spot that allowed Camping/FCFS earlier this year are now doing raffles 
mean.gif

Aren't you that dude who was angry at people calling the mint AM1's "Yeezy", yet decided to put pink laces on them? The same guy who puts on "heat" to go stunt and laugh at people standing in line trying to cop shoes? Yep, that's you.

Who's the kid again?

**Kanye shrug.

:lol:. Stunt? I work near Niketown. I see the ridiculous lines regardless. Like I said, stay on topic. I'm here for valuable info. Not no small talk about some pizza party or whatever you women are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom