JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

pull the trigger on GS size 4 for $200 shipped? i need a pair for my lady but i feel like i wont be able to find it anywhere!

my dude im waiting to head out for tickets in the I'm trying to keep my mood light.

im by no means a little kid this pair has eluded me since i was kid in 85 

Last edited:
nthat.gif
 wish me luck good brother 

What the **** happened to NT? :smh:

A bunch of kids ************ in threads. Talk about the damn shoes. Where's Jrose5 when we need him?
Lol calm down man, these joints haven't even officially released yet
There's no point talking about a shoe that has already been covered for a month
Might as well just have some laughs before we strike out

We are talking about the shoe, but a corny joke here there is just for fun..  i've stalked two sites so far, and posted as soon as they wen't live , so it's not like i'm just in here trying to be funny

and the best of luck to you rebel 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone ever won the Sheikh raffle? Do you just get emailed the day of release that you won? I read the instructions and that's what it said ,but I just wanted to know from anyone with firsthand experience.

True story

Nothing left to be said about the shoes at this point two days left and it will be a salt thread (see:royals)

i asked the same thing, all i know of is the usuals
no footlocker but HOH at easton i think, idk about places like city gear and kc's
Yea bro, I aint effin w/ HoH, they always doing Raffles for everything & they shiested me on a Kobe 8 MC Raffle, so I'm trying to avoid them like the plague.

City Gear over in T&C had the Royal Blue & Shadow Grey's a few months back, so they should have these. I went up there yesterday & my guy said they haven't got any in yet, but if they don't have em by tomorrow (Thursday) then they're prolly won't have em at all.

I'ma check City Gear T&C and maybe Northern Lights, but it's a crap shoot out here, bro. smh

Who's we? You're going to strike out. I'm just saying, all this zyzz ****/etc has been going on for pages and the jokes are corny. Either talk about the shoes or don't post. Straight up.

Who's we? You're going to strike out. I'm just saying, all this zyzz ****/etc has been going on for pages and the jokes are corny. Either talk about the shoes or don't post. Straight up.
Bro u sound mad, you had a bad Christmas or something? Lol

Back
Top Bottom