JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

LOL. I agree, they stay choppin about irrelevant stuff, and the Real Info gets lost in it.

View media item 619672

BUT we don't need that Hating JRose5 back in the mix. 

Dude banned me like TWICE back in Early/Mid 00's on some BS..... I went ghost & lurked for like 8 yrs cause of him!

I'm just kidding, he cool...

View media item 688362

But that 2nd Line is All Truth tho... Dude kept his hand on the Banned Button w/ NO Warning back in the day. :rofl:
We been talkin about the shoes since May. Were have u 2 been and what you care what we say.

Any ideas on how many pairs FNL will let you cop? Stopped shopping there after they held my money for 3 GMP packs for over a week... after cancelling my order.

Its too late bro the lurkers are already looking all across the interwebs
nerd.gif

View media item 710455  every man for himself I feel is coming 

Last edited:
:lol:. Stunt? I work near Niketown. I see the ridiculous lines regardless. Like I said, stay on topic. I'm here for valuable info. Not no small talk about some pizza party or whatever you women are talking about.
Whatever tool, go back in your box.

:lol:. Stunt? I work near Niketown. I see the ridiculous lines regardless. Like I said, stay on topic. I'm here for valuable info. Not no small talk about some pizza party or whatever you women are talking about.

I used the word "STUNT" because you used it to explain what you enjoyed doing. It wasnt my word.

Anyways. Went over your head...........

We been talkin about the shoes since May. Were have u 2 been and what you care what we say.

For real. All these dudes popping up out of nowhere, and they want to complain. Seems like a bunch of people are coming in hoping for the cheat sheet

Please insert the **** Ari GIF please.

Do people still use RSVP bots even with the new measures Nike has put in place? Does the tweeted picture confuse the bots, or have people found a loop hole?

i haven't won an RSVP since stealth foams and that was when they just tweeted a hashtag.

cats coming in here late mad dont got the answers ! what info you looking for if you dont know by now you done.

you get pizza rolls
roll.gif

Last edited:
Do people still use RSVP bots even with the new measures Nike has put in place? Does the tweeted picture confuse the bots, or have people found a loop hole?

i haven't won an RSVP since stealth foams and that was when they just tweeted a hashtag.
Some still use bots. Nike now embeds the picture, so it brings you to an entirely new page that displays the tweet and the picture, not just the picture anymore. 

So actual programmers have figured out how to get past that issue, while others pay rsvp services.

Few small shops in LA county that will or might sell these:
Attic-raffle
Blends-raffle
Undefeated-raffle
Millennium-unsure yet, but they sold all the previous NA 1s
iKicks-sold previous NA 1s too
Drip Hollywood- fcfs

If you got anymore, add them to this list.

Last edited:
Some still use bots. Nike now embeds the picture, so it brings you to an entirely new page that displays the tweet and the picture, not just the picture anymore. 

So actual programmers have figured out how to get past that issue, while others pay rsvp services.

so basically, im ****** :smh:

Few small shops in LA county that will or might sell these:
Attic-raffle
Blends-raffle
Undefeated-raffle
Millennium-unsure yet, but they sold all the previous NA 1s
iKicks-sold previous NA 1s too

If you got anymore, add them to this list.

Drip Hollywood. They will do FCFS but that's after they take care of their regulars first. Worth a lineup.

The corny jokes and the tangents we go on is to relieve all the stress and tension in this thread. Some of y'all forget how to laugh and have fun and think it's just immature and just want info. We have been talking about info for MONTHS now since May, what else do you want to hear? We argued, discussed, talked about everything. Production numbers, comparisons with other retros, global distribution, quality of materials, GMs, what the "nickname" freaking is, whatever you name it. Just read or search this forum if you want that. Or even do a google search for some information. You don't even ask what you want to know. This is a forum, where people interact with one another. We try to keep it positive and lighthearted here to remind ourselves to be happy and enjoy life and not stress and fight over shoes. You come here lurking for info and posting a week before release date  and then complain why there isn't any info without contributing a single thing. And you call us women?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom