JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Size list at my local spot.

First in line.
smokin.gif
2 13's 
nthat.gif

This is my first time in this thread...I'm bout to be "that guy" and ask a question that may or may not have been answered. I'm about to spend this entire day at work reading this thread, but if someone wants to answer my question, it'd be greatly appreciated. If not, I get it.

So these are not limited? I heard they were going to be more limited than the Gamma 12's, but not from a reliable source.

I do know that NDC will not sell GS sizes according to their twitter, but GS sizes absolutely DO exist.

This is my first time in this thread...I'm bout to be "that guy" and ask a question that may or may not have been answered. I'm about to spend this entire day at work reading this thread, but if someone wants to answer my question, it'd be greatly appreciated. If not, I get it.

So these are not limited? I heard they were going to be more limited than the Gamma 12's, but not from a reliable source.

I do know that NDC will not sell GS sizes according to their twitter, but GS sizes absolutely DO exist.

Not a GR. But Not a QS.

But might as we'll be a QS since this will be one of the hardest releases of the year since the demand is through the roof

You're correct. Not limited. GS sizes are available.

I've learned my lesson with the royals... Never sleep keep up wit the thread everyday. Find other outlets in ur surrounding area. Start calling about 1 1/2 weeks away before the shoe release (call the same location daily until raffle date or RD, procedure tends too change within minutes)

Gotta be up on the grind if ur trying tp avoid payong more then retail...

Gl all

About to go hit a couple villas - anyone in lines yet
My local told me they started handing out tickets but there's too lines for the Bred's and Christmas pack, I'll call back in an hour to see if they've got a ticket left 

I'm not even trippin about these. I'll make a come up eventually. Waited a few months to get last year's breds for under retail, and I'm sure I can find these for somewhere around retail later on.

I've learned my lesson with the royals... Never sleep keep up wit the thread everyday. Find other outlets in ur surrounding area. Start calling about 1 1/2 weeks away before the shoe release (call the same location daily until raffle date or RD, procedure tends too change within minutes)

Gotta be up on the grind if ur trying tp avoid payong more then retail...

Gl all
QFT. I went to sleep at 3:15am one morning waiting for royals, they launched on my site at 3:23.

Woke up and was 
mean.gif

wondering if my size even exists lol (15), anybody knows of a spot in the Chicago Milwaukee area getting a size 15. Nike didnt even have a 15 in the black toes, but I got lucky and got a pair on eastbay. 

Back
Top Bottom